Extraction RosinTech Smash review - great press

Another run of kief rosin is run!!

IMG_8519.JPG
IMG_8519.JPG

IMG_8520.JPG

Hahaha as always too funny buddy!! Yeah the power of the moonrocks(tight bud coated in rosin and pressed into kief) is insane...like a small bud and 6 people are ripped all night in a bong. awesome indeed!!

The smell and taste of the kief rosin...man its soooooooo strong in oil taste it dominates any weed within a joint...so strong and so expanding in the lungs. Baby tokes or pay the price!!!!

Unit is working great!! Filmed a video today...need to upload! Will also do a video or pictorial on moonrocks
How the hell do you smoke it? :crying: - it's somewhere between dense goo and solid! ..screen in the bong? :eyebrows:
.... I can imagine the intensity of the terp's mate, like magnified dry ice hash! :wiz: ....baby tokes indeed- :baby:.... :deadhorse: = "wake up wake up! Go sleep in your own bed!" :rofl:

How the hell do you smoke it? :crying: - it's somewhere between dense goo and solid! ..screen in the bong? :eyebrows:
.... I can imagine the intensity of the terp's mate, like magnified dry ice hash! :wiz: ....baby tokes indeed- :baby:.... :deadhorse: = "wake up wake up! Go sleep in your own bed!" :rofl:
I bought one of these for the rosin. Works great

08C2C363-8BE3-4E0E-ADBA-E332D007B49F.png

its like the rosin soaks into the bud and then simply break it up and feed into a water pipe....one bowl drills a whole party....heck, even snoop dog fears the moonrocks! Speaking of i need to get some more made up! LOL

Threw down another batch of rosin
IMG_8525.JPG

IMG_8528.JPG

IMG_8538.JPG

Back