Extraction RosinTech Smash review - great press

Moonrocks made today
IMG_8593.JPG

IMG_8594.JPG

wow this thread makes me really want the BIG smash ive been eyeballing.
what size bags do you recommend having on hand, i was thinking 73, 90, 120?
They sell the brick mold things to press the bud first, do you use the Rosintech BIG smash to smash that mold or buy a separate?
what returns are people getting?

anyone have one of their automatic presses?

wow this thread makes me really want the BIG smash ive been eyeballing.
what size bags do you recommend having on hand, i was thinking 73, 90, 120?
They sell the brick mold things to press the bud first, do you use the Rosintech BIG smash to smash that mold or buy a separate?
what returns are people getting?

anyone have one of their automatic presses?

Great questions bud!! To be honest I have been running almost only kief on the press and 25 and 45 bags both press awesome. I dont pay attention to yields, but double press kief bags is close to 50% return on the one run i payed attention.
when i run some bud, i will tag you in...planning on running some flower and trim to see how it does. I really need to get or make a prepress.
I would also like some information on optimal sized bags for flower. Anyone @Global Moderators @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3

Ran another batch today...nice stuff!!
IMG_8607.JPG

IMG_8608.JPG

IMG_8609.JPG

Great questions bud!! To be honest I have been running almost only kief on the press and 25 and 45 bags both press awesome. I dont pay attention to yields, but double press kief bags is close to 50% return on the one run i payed attention.
when i run some bud, i will tag you in...planning on running some flower and trim to see how it does. I really need to get or make a prepress.
I would also like some information on optimal sized bags for flower. Anyone @Global Moderators @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3

View attachment 1041926

View attachment 1041927

View attachment 1041928
Sorry no clue, I dont do rosin because I dont have the money to buy a press so I never went and researched it

View attachment 1041926

View attachment 1041927

View attachment 1041928
I use a 2x4 bag 120 micron and my plates are 3x5. Typically I run 14g in my bags and press each twice. First press 180° 3 min. Second press 2 1st pressed bags folded in half and pressed at 220° for 3 min

Back