Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

F*CK!! I MISSED !!

u0DLOmB.jpg

dzU0nGF.jpg

tBTQ7Qm.jpg

LUzvOH3.jpg

hehe...

Anyways, I cant find my camera so I used my iphone. Anyone who grows with LED and has an iphone will confirm its virtually a lost cause to get a shot that is not completely burnt by pink light. I guarantee you this new LED spectrum in real life is not nearly half as pink, just a slight salmon tone. You can actually see green through the iphone camera even though it is still quite saturated. Very excited about this grow TBH.

FIM'ed 3 of 4, will let nº4 catch up and probably FIM next node up.

Last edited:
Brave to fim Them..... Will be interesting to see.

So that´s what a FIM is supposed to look like? :)

Most of the time, with a video camera :roflcry:

Seriously now... My first was a Logitech C290 webcam hooked to a little hackintosh capturing every X seconds, and glued all the pictures together. Then I got a GoPro1 on a loan which is awesome, and does it all for you. Now I'm using a Brinno TLC200 (not pro) which only does timelapse. 2 AA batteries are good for 2.5 months non-stop.

So.. have you set up the "mothership" already? Dying to see it!

Loving that time lapse, Im into that!
So which is best a go pro or the Brinno?
I can see the Brinno only does time lapse, does that mean its dead easy. Just plug in and go?
What about the go pro, much to do there?

Also is there any location data recorded ?
Anything I need to know about YouTube when loading up? I thinking tips to keep me safe.

Mate Im down with some kind of bird flu/ebola/man flue hybrid. Same for my right hand man.
The mother ship will just have to wait until this snot fest clears up :(

Wishing I had topped mine bro I've got an ablsolute beast on my hands.

I topped mine and they´re about 4´/ 120cm all colas. Not enough light or silica has made them fragile but under the right conditions i can see them becoming monsters. Topping did nothing to their growth rate! :)

I topped mine and they´re about 4´/ 120cm all colas. Not enough light or silica has made them fragile but under the right conditions i can see them becoming monsters. Topping did nothing to their growth rate! :)

What Milky said. FIM'ing also did nothing to stop growth rate! Check this out;

zFMrh8r.jpg

lzAG2Mm.jpg

This one is the smallest one that was not FIM'ed

GVvaADi.jpg

quHzxIS.jpg

U5LWmWg.jpg

jEn4JOp.jpg

HEkeYFp.jpg

EKl4rbH.jpg

bgXTx9z.jpg

mfMgtcI.jpg

A2B83nF.jpg

So Part 2 of the plan is in full action !

cGs1abq.jpg

b548Fnj.jpg

opB09eE.jpg

AdROj6m.jpg

Q0bzKgC.jpg

EC right now is at 2.0 ph 5.8. I am truly amazed at how good these plants look. Within just 2 hours the tops were fully back up again. I am also completely blown away with mapito. I quite literally haven't watered in a week and still no sign at all of drought. Will make a batch anyway, maybe bump the feed a little to 2.2, which despite being Dutch Pro, I thought would be too high already, but they certainly are not complaining one bit.

Lush mate, very lush.
Keep up the good work :)

I see people topping and FIMing autos more often and I'm starting to think that it possible with modern day autos.

Back