Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

I just wanna know where you found vintage boxes of Teddy Grahams cereal lmao hahaa jkjk ;)

teddy-grahams-54646.jpg

its great to see new things being done. Its one of the ways we learn :) and I love the colours in that substrate. Good luck Groff, it will be interesting

A very knowledgeable grower turned me on to mapito, he almost forced me to give it a shot!
First advice, if getting mapito, you need to get almost double the pot size amount as it shrinks when moist!

About the light schedule, should be interesting indeed... :Sharing One:

Im here Mr Groff, got me eye on this one :goodluck:

Hey groff! Hope u dont mind im taking a seat.

I'm subbed!"Munch..munch..munch Used the Dutch Pro Auto Nutes from the very beginning, and they've served me pretty damn well! Been eyeing those Auto Ultimates, so this is gonna be a fun watch

Hey groff! Hope u dont mind im taking a seat.

The more the merrier!

I'm subbed!
popcorn.gif
Used the Dutch Pro Auto Nutes from the very beginning, and they've served me pretty damn well! Been eyeing those Auto Ultimates, so this is gonna be a fun watch

Did you see mr.ganjamoto's AU's ? Get a pillow and put it on the floor under your chin before you do...

Last edited:
Didn't see the AU, but didn't he do a TD, too?

Back