Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

Yeah this guy is a flippin insane grower!
to get this kind of results is just not natural.

Hey groff, got me interested in the Gas lanterna idea too, hope you don't mind me taggin along as well!! I love my AU smoke, she is a sweet plant. Best of luck on this one, subbing up now

Hello Groff what is going on bro. I hope everything is moving forward for you

Day 25!!

To celebrate this special occasion, here is a nice little piece I put together... Enjoy!

I should have up'ed the feed, but been so terribly busy made me a bit lazy as I have a water rez all prepped up... Tomorrow that shall be fixed. You can see by the light when I change from the GN to the HGL Sol 9 with the new spectrum, which is just incredible! I no longer suffer from "green eyes" when I leave the room, and I can actually see the plants perfectly well. Brilliant stuff!

I think I shall be needing to top or fim them though :devil:... this is my revenge, remember ? (can't do 1,80m+ again...)

[video=youtube_share;4cTW9iOy8eI]http://youtu.be/4cTW9iOy8eI[/video]

Arrrhh man thats cool.
How did you do the video?

Arrrhh man thats cool.
How did you do the video?

Most of the time, with a video camera :roflcry:

Seriously now... My first was a Logitech C290 webcam hooked to a little hackintosh capturing every X seconds, and glued all the pictures together. Then I got a GoPro1 on a loan which is awesome, and does it all for you. Now I'm using a Brinno TLC200 (not pro) which only does timelapse. 2 AA batteries are good for 2.5 months non-stop.

So.. have you set up the "mothership" already? Dying to see it!

That is some wild video GRoff looking good bro

Nice video, the fan large are flapping like there flying

Nice video, the fan large are flapping like there flying

Its beautiful seeing them dance isnt it?

And really great to check on the Gas Lantern Routine too! IT works! Its not really evident in the video since its just 1 hour light in the middle of the 5.5 hour darkness, but I can tell you they do "memorize" it just like a regular schedule. Meaning, the lift up into the air on light on, and start dropping the fans right before light out.

I have high hopes for this tech all through. Even if if they take a little longer to finish, if it pulls through it will mean massive savings in electricity.

Mine have not shown sex yet. Tang's showed at day 23... who else has done AU? Insert, did you log you AU grow? Anyway, off to FIM them. They've gone into turbo mode.

BTW... mapito is VERY cool !! It does hold a damn lot of water! I've only been watering once every 3 -5 days! They seem happy, less run-off, less nutes "wasted".

Back