Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

It sure is what dreams are made of bro. I think we all want to be world record holders and this time it could be you.
Much grow karma your way.
Peace
Aty

Yes, I think he did. But this one haunts my dreams...

DFZLwb6.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/f52/auto-ultimate-showcase-grow-party-dwc-dutch-pro-nutrients-26458.html

:jaw:Oh, the horror!! Look at that ABSOLUTE MONSTER!!!! Mother of all creatures, great and small, that is insane!

A king, no doubt! He grew an absolute beast of a TD, and the image of that AU shall forever haunt both my dreams and my nightmares! To do it once might be a fluke, but to grow two roided up green monsters like those of his...!! The dry weight numbers he got from those plants, I'll be chasing those numbers until the end of my days

Ohhh mannn...yup I'm def buying AUs lol that is just nonsense

DFZLwb6.jpg

Can we all just have a moment of silence here
Stand up, bow your head a little bit, put your hands together and pray for thanks that King JammyMoJo graced us all with this offering
:grat:Mother of all man kind is that thing real or what :grat:

Its worth a double post though yea?
in fact this thing needs pinning up as the forum wall paper :)
DFZLwb6.jpg

Yeah, that joint is un-fricking-believable! Seen his legendary TD grow yet? After seeing pics, I damn near booted my TD out of my grow cab! I was angry at her as for a week before I started talking to her ass again! 'Moto is a Ganja God, no doubt!

yeah that's right bandit. give her the silent treatment. before ya know it she have my face and nose all sticky wet. lmfao

Givin' up that female funk!!

Back