Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

Shit man looking real good ,even after fimmed... Can't wait to join you with my own ultimate adventure myself, I have a 3 pack of AU on the way right now

Shit man looking real good ,even after fimmed... Can't wait to join you with my own ultimate adventure myself, I have a 3 pack of AU on the way right now

What about straps? You'll need them!! Do you have high ceilings? :Cheers:

I see people topping and FIMing autos more often and I'm starting to think that it possible with modern day autos.

There are auto's, and then there are auto's. Its all in the genes :howdy:

Imo DP is the only breeder with the right to call their autos super their autos are way more stable then anyone who calls their autos super. What people call supers are nothing more then hyped fast version of photos no matter what anyone tells you if you have to change the light schedule ita not a auto you know what im talking about. Dp u can grow a plant get 200+ gs in 80-90 days one light schedule those are real super autos to me.imo

When it comes to topping autos its getting more common becasue photos growers. I feel you should not trim a auto until it starts flowering becasue once its flowers yeild is already pre detrimined so removing parts won't effect yeild unless your cutting off main branches that could yield nice.

Last edited:
Imo DP is the only breeder with the right to call their autos super their autos are way more stable then anyone who calls their autos super. What people call supers are nothing more then hyped fast version of photos no matter what anyone tells you if you have to change the light schedule ita not a auto you know what im talking about. Dp u can grow a plant get 200+ gs in 80-90 days one light schedule those are real super autos to me.imo

When it comes to topping autos its getting more common becasue photos growers. I feel you should not trim a auto until it starts flowering becasue once its flowers yeild is already pre detrimined so removing parts won't effect yeild unless your cutting off main branches that could yield nice.

Well put. that's why I'm not doing anything else except in maybe 2 weeks lolipop the underskirt to boost upper canopy potential.

Looking great by the way my friend:d5:

What about straps? You'll need them!! Do you have high ceilings? :Cheers:

There are auto's, and then there are auto's. Its all in the genes :howdy:
I have about 5 feet to work with my light... But I'm down to tie down my girls if they get too busty,freaky 50 shades of green type stuff. Can't threaten me with a good time lol

Day 25!!

To celebrate this special occasion, here is a nice little piece I put together... Enjoy!

I should have up'ed the feed, but been so terribly busy made me a bit lazy as I have a water rez all prepped up... Tomorrow that shall be fixed. You can see by the light when I change from the GN to the HGL Sol 9 with the new spectrum, which is just incredible! I no longer suffer from "green eyes" when I leave the room, and I can actually see the plants perfectly well. Brilliant stuff!

I think I shall be needing to top or fim them though :devil:... this is my revenge, remember ? (can't do 1,80m+ again...)

[video=youtube_share;4cTW9iOy8eI]http://youtu.be/4cTW9iOy8eI[/video]
That SOL9 is a wicked COB I have a 1200 watt COB that is burning so bright I have notice it frosts up the bud more than my Apollo's

What do you mean by COB? I dont think I've ever crossed paths with that acronym

EDIT: did a google search, is this it? If so, the SOL are not exactly the same. The reflectors are not round.

http://www.ledaquagrow.com/LEDGrowLight/HYG01-16x75W

Ok your reflectors are square but that is the only difference I have done my homework bro. chip on board is what they are calling this design short form COB sol is using the same epileds that mine are using you have round heat sinks so does mine the only real difference as pointed out are the reflectors

Back