Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

Ok your reflectors are square but that is the only difference I have done my homework bro. chip on board is what they are calling this design short form COB sol is using the same epileds that mine are using you have round heat sinks so does mine the only real difference as pointed out are the reflectors

What about the BIN numbers on the DMA chip? Do you know if they follow the same standard as regular single "bulb" LEDs? Not bad-mouthing your unit, just serious inquiry here for my own learning!

Just 2 days later, this is how they look. Shhhh... went in while they were sleeping. They're growing so fast they self-supercropped themselves, better still they auto-supercropped themselves !!! :crying:

Check the one at the back-left and the middle/front ones in the airpots.

v21gG4z.jpg

DaWD1yQ.jpg

qjtY5dB.jpg

2UMaGJ6.jpg

u5mFE22.jpg

76RdDSe.jpg

bSP3D6a.jpg

0moV81v.jpg

ijWvBLh.jpg

mt1WZJP.jpg

MB5QLJm.jpg

pWCaTLI.jpg

Last edited:
What u make ur screen out of? I like how u tied it up from the corner tent poles

Imo DP is the only breeder with the right to call their autos super their autos are way more stable then anyone who calls their autos super.

It's been spoken about before on here but I think there rudi genetics are solid and I believe they take there autos to like F6 etc.

What u make ur screen out of? I like how u tied it up from the corner tent poles

Didn't make it. Bought it real cheap on ebay. Its really cool because its an elastic mesh, much easier to work with :Sharing One:

What about the BIN numbers on the DMA chip? Do you know if they follow the same standard as regular single "bulb" LEDs? Not bad-mouthing your unit, just serious inquiry here for my own learning!
Don't worry bro I was just blown away with how bright and how good it is working yours. I will look for the bin numbers on the DMA chip when this grow is done. Paraska lights have the same design as mine and similar to yours. I just know we have the same heatsinks the same led design I am not sure about the DMA chip mine is a ture 660 watts yours is a true 450 watts sol gives out the actual watts which in my mind makes it a good company. Along with my light they give the actual watts in the spec part they say they are epileds. ledlightschina on ebay is where I purchased mine. Bottom line is we are both happy with our gear. My intentions were never to upset you. PS Where is the DMA chip?

You are going to have a jungle in very little time bro.

You are going to have a jungle in very little time bro.

Sure looks like :woohoo:

Just hope this keeps up! I think there is no doubt the Gas Lantern Routine is working great so far! And the new HGL Sol 9 is also delivering quite well too I'd say.

Happy days :coffee2:

rEXplSl.jpg

VLAGYt1.jpg

QXtxhjs.jpg

wO8bOwb.jpg

H3C0SZ2.jpg

zzicV8O.jpg

sHhHvkC.jpg

Testing new video options for in preparation for the final one...

[video=youtube;Du9QeZOGW1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du9QeZOGW1E[/video]

It looks like they gonna eat up the room! U know what u are doing that's for sure.

Back