Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

they should fatter up nicely , i look forward to seeing them in a few weeks, lovely growing Groff

Haven't done pinkies in a while... super-crop is well into recovery. Stem is above horizontal. I took these last night, today the top bud is no longer vertical but slightly tilted.

They appear to have loved the last feed. I haven't decided where to go from here... maybe bump A&B a little and keep the rest in place

To note; The smell... I'm falling in love with it. Right now it really reminds me of a strawberry/raspberry ice lolly I used to eat in my youth in the hot Spanish summer. Very "young" smell that I'm sure will mature, I really hope the terpenes dont go too off base from here. By scent alone, it this holds up, it will be my favorite DP strain to date.

69kRJWC.jpg

0bMF88N.jpg

r0jxzsP.jpg

ULXsJVg.jpg

JvNmyBP.jpg

GkJeh8S.jpg

u4EN9VI.jpg

Testing new video options for in preparation for the final one...

[video=youtube;Du9QeZOGW1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du9QeZOGW1E[/video]
nice work, and good for me to study... and all your plants do the waving, but not one of them rotates.
I do like the way they react to the lights going on, like they are cheering hurrah

nice work, and good for me to study... and all your plants do the waving, but not one of them rotates.
I do like the way they react to the lights going on, like they are cheering hurrah

Rotate? As in the circular motion when they're very little? They did a little yeah, as they pop out the ground. I thinks the video settings may have cut the effect a little, but they did. You can see it right at the beginning when they pop out the ground.

One of the things that I already knew but fascinated me to experience for myself, is that plants have memory too. They start prepping up before sunlight, and get ready to sleep before sundown (lights-off). This is more evident in slower timelapse settings, but definitely happens. Leaves go up to catch the light, and droop down to rest at night. And with this crazy light schedule, it also happens with that 1h light on in the middle.

great grow so far groff you'll love the au she is awesome. hoping to get some of the new ones in the wool in the next couple of weeks...

Do you set up the light schedule on 1 timer? I'm thinking of trying this. Maybe once the plants start flowering, or might just wait until the next grow. I do want to try it, though

Looks like its working .
I was skeptical, but, but, ok it looks like its working,,, :dunno:

Do you set up the light schedule on 1 timer? I'm thinking of trying this. Maybe once the plants start flowering, or might just wait until the next grow. I do want to try it, though

Like Joedirt said, I too was a bit... not skeptical... but worried about flowering, despite being auto's. This technique was developed with the vegetative phase in mind, not the flower, so TheGreenBandit, if anything, try it before flowering.

Or maybe the exact opposite... kind of logical too give auto's are well know to thrive really well under 24/0 in early life.

It's here that GPW really comes short of enlightenment. Gram per kilowatt.hour per total til harvest makes way more sense.

Oh yeah, one timer, a digital one, but any "analog" timer should do fine.

Thanks, Groff. I'm starting to experience a few issues, so I think I'll hold off until the next round. Gonna give it a try, though!

Day 57

I'm really really loving Mapito!! Its amazing how much water it holds, and the airpots don't seem to squirt out the sides. I still do water slow'ish... but the more I water the less care I take.

min max 19/25 ºC - 45-52% RH. Last feed I took it down a notch (total EC 2.6 without cal mag, extra Explode), just to be sure the ever so slight tip burn would not evolve. There my still be a little room to push them, will start mixing a new batch today.

I would literally grab a chair and watch the buds fatten up all day if I could. The smell is just enchanting. Hasn't changed so far, I'm really happy!

5gBsKqv.jpg

Our old karate-chop friend...

KTItsiV.jpg

cAJBfrF.jpg

IoA7Ht2.jpg

vrrLyfs.jpg

..sshhhhh ...

seP9PSa.jpg

T00zNQx.jpg

vnDM0mM.jpg

v4W3pul.jpg

ZwcDjvd.jpg