Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

AHx5ajQ.jpg

Fuckin hell bruv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smashed it

I love mad laboratory experiments and this one is my fave. Your gamble is repaying your courage. Well done and yes, I would say they have more weight to gain.

I think so too, a few weeks still before flushing begins!

Riveting....... And riveted...... I am

May thy embarkmemt onto endeavours into unbeknownst hydro lands cometh to a vindicated endeth, thy audience can hardly waitedh for saideth occasion!

Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Fuckin hell bruv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smashed it

Not over yet!! :banghead:

Wow! Damn impressive grow! You mentioned that your lighting schedule is mainly for the veg stage, so did you switch to a regular schedule for the flower stage, or hold steady with the Gas Lantern routine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Damn impressive grow! You mentioned that your lighting schedule is mainly for the veg stage, so did you switch to a regular schedule for the flower stage, or hold steady with the Gas Lantern routine?

Steady on 12:1:5.5:1, Gas Lantern Routine start to end :thumbs:

well True that is some impressive work bro. those ultimates are huge

Steady on 12:1:5.5:1, Gas Lantern Routine start to end :thumbs:

It goes like this

12h hours on
5 1/2 hours off
1 hour on
5 1/2 hours off.

Wish me luck :cool:

Did you change it up at all? It differs a bit from the one you posted in the beginning? I just wanna make sure I understand it clearly when I give it a go next round.

Amazin Groff just amazing. Do you think you have noticed much of a difference so far with the gas lamp?

Amazin Groff just amazing. Do you think you have noticed much of a difference so far with the gas lamp?

Well, so far it seems one of the fastest maturing grows I've done so far, though I've never done mapito or AU to the end so I dont have a reference point. And given the massive 5h per day light saving, I can only say the difference is quite positive

Back