Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

If I can figure out how to set the the hours into my damn timer, I am going to use this schedule when I throw down my next batch of beans. I'm convinced!

If I can figure out how to set the the hours into my damn timer, I am going to use this schedule when I throw down my next batch of beans. I'm convinced!

Dam timer's . They can make a person crazy . :slaps:

Tell me about it! ESPECIALLY the digital ones!

I'm LOVING MAPITOOOOO !!!!!

Zero airpot-squirts... grow room squeaky clean like I like it.

- Watering 2L per pot every other day, yes, end of flowering
- Not running to waste!!! ... running to minimal drip
- Massive nutrient saving
- No more manual siphoning run-off every bloody time I water.

Just got my leccy bill, been a long time since I smiled at one! Since running auto's I switched to flat rate 24/7. I'm now going back to saving's option for further smiling.

Happy to see people motivated by this grow! Please do link your grow diaries here if you try the Gas Lantern Routine, I'd love to see how this works out for you !

And I stressed the girls considerably. Even still, one of my fastest ending grows. I rarely let a plant grow naturally without bending and cropping, topping etc, so I really think there is some magic going on here. Next in the list as I re-do my autoflower/veg grow room for more space, is to go back to growing these girls as mother nature intended them to.

Last edited:
Sweet grow Groff! Would you recommend this Mapito medium to a new grower?

I've been watching your journal but maybe forgot a few things.

Did you prepare the medium with 5.5 ph for half an hour like in the instructions?
They recommend watering at 5.5. Did you start there and swing the PH up to 5.9 for flowering?

Thanks for the journal - was a really good watch! :)

Oh yeah, for reference, I used unbranded local hydro store mapito. From 2 distinct sourced, I just mixed them, gave it a very hot ph corrected wash before putting it into the pots.

\and I bloody love digital timers!

:dunno: ... what not to? If lights go out, they have a little internal battery that doesnt make you go in and reset all the analog pins to compensate for the light-off time-out!

Reactions: Rus
Back