Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

doooooooo it!! ;)

As you command.......it will be done in the near future........first grow it will be to boot afraid (1).gif

I'm sure I'll love mine, too, once I get the programming totally figured. Can't work out how to set multiple on n off times for one day.

You are crushing it, Groff! Growing like a boss grower grows!

Can you take a pic of it? I've got about 3 different ones, maybe I can help you out

As you command.......it will be done in the near future........first grow it will be to boot View attachment 424922

Good sport! :kusht:

Wait 'till I deleaf them and you see the colas in full glory. Some in the pics are just "tips of the icebud" :coffee2: - oh and please do post a link in this thread. This seems to be the first Gas Lantern Routine diary ever, so the more different opinions, methods, tech and gens the better!

I CANT STAND GOING INTO MY OWN GROW ROOM IS SMELLS SO DAMN DAMN GOOD !!!

Sorry... could'nt contain myself. Auto Ultimitate's terpens are having a HUGE effect on me. Its like walking into a candy store when you're starving for sweets. I couldn't help myself and cut a low branch bud and strung it up in front of the dehumidifier. I cant wait any longer, I neeeeeed to try this strain ASAP! :jump: going bananas here :woohoo:

Last edited:
hmmmmm, dunno why I didn't pop the question earlier, can Mapito be re-used?

I mean really.......

[video=youtube;EBb6KHrn8Yg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBb6KHrn8Yg[/video]

MapitoLogo.png
MapitoSampleHeader.png

Reuse Your Mapito

After you cut down your plants, remove any dead leaves or plant matter that may be on the top layer of the mapito. Flip pot upside down and remove the roots, then flush the mapito with enzymes.
You are ready to re-use your mapito.
You will lose about 10-12% of your mapito when removing the roots.
So plan to add a couple handfuls of new mapito to every new grow.
For our customers we will provide additional instruction on how to reuse your mapito.
ReuseMapito-3.jpg
ReuseMapito-1.jpg
ReuseMapito-2.jpg

• grow-medium__82726.1404760582.30.30.jpg

• mapito-plant-medium__85899.1404760583.30.30.jpg

• mapito-grow-medium__83823.1404760584.30.30.jpg

[h=1]Mapito Grow Medium[/h]
Rating:
IcoRating0.gif

Availability:
In Stock

grow.jpg

Special Price:
$35.00

SKU:
Mapito-Grow-Medium

Brand:
Dealzer

Shipping:
$14.00 (Fixed shipping cost)

******2.jpg

[h=2]Product Description[/h]Have you heard of the Mapito grow medium? This European based grow medium has come to America and its been the best kept secret amongst the hydroponics growing community. Mapito is a special mixture of rockwool and PU flakes which provides excellent moisture hold and proper drainage.
[h=2]Mapito Grow Medium[/h]Have you heard of the Mapito grow medium? This European based grow medium has come to America and its been the best kept secret amongst the hydroponics growing community. Mapito is a special mixture of rockwool and PU flakes which provides excellent moisture hold and proper drainage. It has the same absorption qualities of rockwool. The drainage part is handled by the pu flakes. The Mapito grow medium is also compaction resistant. This assures good root growth which will lead to larger plants.
What is PU? PU are polyurethane flakes. This material is similar to foam but designed for the hydroponics, gardening, and horticulture industry. PU adds structure to Mapito. It provides for a lighter medium which leads to increased oxygen absorption.
Mapito is a raving success in Europe and now is growing massively popular in the US. Here's why:

1. Mapito has excellent benefits as compared to conventional media.
  2. Very inert and therefore won't attract unfriendly organisms such as bugs.
  3. Holds an incredible amount of water and retains it.
  4. Holds a lot of air even when saturated.
  5. Mapito is clean, conventional, and re-usable.
  6. Never impedes the development of roots.
mapito-grow-medium.jpg

• Most popular grow medium outside of the US
  • Provides basis for excellent harvests
  • Solid structure medium
  • Retains water and provides oxygen to growing roots
  • Plants will thrive
  • Maximum potential expected when using the Mapito grow medium
One of the benefits of Mapito Grow Medium is reuse. Reuse not only saves the environment, but also cuts down on time and labor. A number of growing mediums cannot be reused, such as rockwool cubes. It is nearly impossible to remove tangled roots from a rockwool cube and if you do, you probably won’t have a cube left. Other mediums like soils can contain harmful pathogens, insect eggs, etc. Some commercial greenhouses do recycle soil, but only after it has been steam pasteurized using expensive equipment – which is not available to the hobby gardener.
The process for resusing Mapito is simple. Remove all the dead leaves and root balls. Flush the medium with lots of water to remove any residual nutrients. Then use an enzyme product such as Sensizym, Hygrozyme, or Cannazym. These enzyme products break down the organic matter that has been left behind. Follow the dosage and water 2 times about 2-3 days apart. Not only will these enzymes break down the left over root and organic matter, but they will turn them into nutrients for your next cycle, giving you head start!

We recommend a pH balance of around 5.5 before using when using Mapito for optimal results. Simply us the pH up or pH down product to make this happen.
You will get 1.5 cubic feet worth of Mapito with each order. Shipping is $14 for each bag ordered.

Copyright©2012-2015 MapitoUSA. All rights reserved.

Last edited:
Lovely buds there Groff, are you getting that distinct lemon pepper smell from them yet?

Just a thought,........ With the new smart leccy meters marching in.... Here they are mandatory by law by 2015.....wouldn't the GLR go some way in skirting an algorithm looking for botanical endeavours?

Say if you staggered the GLR a couple of hours every 2-3 days by 1-2 hours...... Damn the timers, full grow ahead...... Any thoughts?

I see in the news that the leccy providers in some countries already have botanical spotting algorithms running with a hotline to the botanical enforcement constables........

Day 90 / 12 days of flush

I think this is it folk! Waterred them last night, fan leaves are a bit too slow to yellow out. Think I'm going to call in game-time and switch off the lights tonight. 2 days darkness, and then the chop! New pistils shooting out, but the show can't go on...

0QLaJmJ.jpg

FDmoDKx.jpg

aZOG1Hd.jpg

2aNPvCs.jpg

tWACmEI.jpg

46CRh8e.jpg

neQOmRT.jpg

zkiW2GB.jpg

Day 90 Groff!! You Maniac! hehehe

It looks absolutely KILLER mate! You've done a cracking job with these!
Plus rep from me.

*Slap*

:slap:

Back