Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

Day 90 Groff!! You Maniac! hehehe

It looks absolutely KILLER mate! You've done a cracking job with these!
Plus rep from me.

*Slap*

:slap:

Many many MANY more crazy new ideas up my conniving sleeve ... :devil:
And wait until I do the math on the electric savings! I'm sure that will be maniac too!

holy shit, very nice!

Gracias amigo!

That is exactly what I say every time I walk in and smell the amazing aromas Auto Ultimate put out! :Sharing One:

REP Blast incoming!!!!

BOOM !! :d5:

Can you take a pic of it? I've got about 3 different ones, maybe I can help you out

I picked this up at the local Home Depot. Got anything similar?

20150226_193317.jpg

Day 90 / 12 days of flush

I think this is it folk! Waterred them last night, fan leaves are a bit too slow to yellow out. Think I'm going to call in game-time and switch off the lights tonight. 2 days darkness, and then the chop! New pistils shooting out, but the show can't go on...

0QLaJmJ.jpg

FDmoDKx.jpg

aZOG1Hd.jpg

2aNPvCs.jpg

tWACmEI.jpg

46CRh8e.jpg

neQOmRT.jpg

zkiW2GB.jpg

I, Sir, am pretty damned impressed!:kusht:

Love the purps man :Sharing One:was the whole grow just the dutch pro nutes you mentioned page 1 (Nutes: Dutch Pro AutoFlower A&B, Multi Total, Take Root, Explode) or anything else added ?

plus reps dude:kusht:

Love the purps man :Sharing One:was the whole grow just the dutch pro nutes you mentioned page 1 (Nutes: Dutch Pro AutoFlower A&B, Multi Total, Take Root, Explode) or anything else added ?

plus reps dude:kusht:

Yes. I also added a huge dose of love. From poetry reading, to guitar playing and singing... I used to have a 5.1 surround system ranging from Bach to rainforest sounds, to calibrated low end sinewaves to promote stomata widening (à lá Biowave tecnhology), but unfortunately that had to go some time ago.

So I tried to compensate with massive dosage of troubadour madness. Jury is out if that produced any statistically significant positive correlation.

But all in all it was great fun. Plus, they they dont boooo you away if you're out of tune which I usually am :roflcry:

100% Dutch Pro AutoFlower line. Not sure if it was the Hard or Soft water version, but my tap water comes out at 0.3 ph +/- 7.5, and adding nutes drops the pH down to 4.5. But as I usually add Silicon to the mix, its perfect to up the pH to optimum levels.

That does it, if it wasn't clinched already, now it is......first grow one of them there Ultimates will have to deal with my noobness.........mmmmmm............Groff, are you per chance a hand model in your spare time for Caterpillar mining-equipments.jpg

NDEjFJq.jpg

Back