Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

lol @ corgy :)

He cant be a hand model for Cat ....no blue nails ..lol

Nice buds bro..I have a couple AU's veging in the tent...looking forward to them.

rep you if I can....

great work, and they look like they would still be going for it if they had another week. Really nice looking blooms and pics :)

great work, and they look like they would still be going for it if they had another week. Really nice looking blooms and pics :)

Aaaaaahhhh dammmit!! I lost my jeweler's loupe, which is my chopping date guide!! :(

I totally get you Tony, now after the chop I can clearly see they had still much to give out. I think I was REALLY premature to cut them down at 90. But I did have to get this through really quick as I am leaving next week for about 3 weeks, so had to have everything "ready and shut down".

I even set the dehumidifier to speed up the drying process... I got called to work and leave for 3 days, and when I got back I was shocked how dry they already were ( I set it to 60%) ... Not used at all to this dryness, the grinder completely powdered it, stems snappy as can be, but all in all I think I over did it by a stretch.

They are now jugged up and curing, the smell is insanely good.
Easiest trim job ever!

Total yield 427g, which is not disappointing at all, but I'm sure another week, or even two, would have produced absolutely amazing results. This Gas Lantern Routine really needs a much closer look at, a proper side by side. I hope to do just that in the future, and figure out if it is really worth it or not. For this grow, I'll do the math later, I just lit one up.... :smoke:

Please excuse my laziness, but I sincerely can't be bothered to upload pics right now... too much to sort through and I just had a spliff... so... uuuhm... yeah... like.... uhmmm...

what was I on about?

Well done on the yield man. Always something new to learn with each grow.

Mr. Groffy, do you see any reason why a first time grower should give GLR and Mapito a miss, until he/she has a few under the belt and a bit of experience?

Are you going to reuse the Mapito?

Nice video and nice early harvest.... Postharvest.... Ermmm, a slightly different matter.... Lol

Dam ...I see this GL light sceg..and boom here is a grow on afn with it..So we are not sure if its good for autos yet? Would love if this works to save allot of money...wosh we had more info..I was readin that this is only used for sales production to control the timing and may not be perfect for autos.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Mr. Groffy, do you see any reason why a first time grower should give GLR and Mapito a miss, until he/she has a few under the belt and a bit of experience?

Are you going to reuse the Mapito?

Nice video and nice early harvest.... Postharvest.... Ermmm, a slightly different matter.... Lol

Corgy, for a first time grower I would suggest something more "mainstream". The only reason is you'll probably find more consensual info out there, and (knock on wood) if something is going wrong it would be much easier to diagnose the issue.

This is the first GLR & auto grow that I know of. I've germed some ABB (thread soon to come...) and I am tempted to try a 24/0 vs GLR side by side... I would love to be able to do 24/0 vs 20/4 vs GLR. The only problem is I've got 4 plants and I ain't killing one! :shooty:

Suggestions?

Back