Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

They look amazing! And the time lapse is stunning!:Sharing One:

Man i love all the experiments you are doing right now, its amazing. Plant look great and they are really going for it. Im really late but subbed for the rest ot this grow. People can learn a lot from this so thanks man.

They look amazing! And the time lapse is stunning!:Sharing One:

Thank you! It is a labor of love... Stay tuned for the final one shot video! :Sharing One:

Man i love all the experiments you are doing right now, its amazing. Plant look great and they are really going for it. Im really late but subbed for the rest ot this grow. People can learn a lot from this so thanks man.

Glad to have you Reefer. I am a sucker for experiments, no doubts. They don't always go as planned, but thats part of the adventure! This one is certainly paying off.

Man, it's gonna get pretty crazy up in there! Buds galore!

impressive looking buds groff, lets see how fat they get :)

Day 68

Autoflower 08:15

And the Lords of Ganja saideth in unison...

"Thou shall be rewardethed, oh Groff the Adventurous One, Lion of Judah, Defender of LED, Prrotector of Newbies, Hydra of hydro... for ye have proven to all in the land, 'tis urgent to cut back 5 hours of electrical consumption each day and still mature our sacred flower, thus reducing environmental impact of 'ye Noble Indoor Shaman near and far."

AHx5ajQ.jpg

VfVwtY5.jpg

0aur2fK.jpg

dad9xDk.jpg

3Neh5i1.jpg

ELWslAF.jpg

xxnCpMT.jpg

g8azt65.jpg

p85DHSb.jpg

zXoGJgt.jpg

Tip of the "iceberg" , pushing back the foliage...

pwkU2Rb.jpg

9mx1zxL.jpg

Stats exact same as before. I have no clue why that plant to the left is curling the leaves like mad, the other girls aren't complaining. I had to leave for 3 days and when I came back (last week) many lower fans were yellowing out, mapito is great but also quite unforgiving. Fresh watering perked them back up. I lost my jeweler's loupe, so I have absolutely no clue when to start flushing. But I feel they've still got some fattening to do...

I love mad laboratory experiments and this one is my fave. Your gamble is repaying your courage. Well done and yes, I would say they have more weight to gain.

Day 68

Autoflower 08:15

And the Lords of Ganja saideth in unison...

"Thou shall be rewardethed, oh Groff the Adventurous One, Lion of Judah, Defender of LED, Prrotector of Newbies, Hydra of hydro...

Riveting....... And riveted...... I am

May thy embarkmemt onto endeavours into unbeknownst hydro lands cometh to a vindicated endeth, thy audience can hardly waitedh for saideth occasion!

Back