Dutch Passion Revenge of the AutoUltimates! Grown using the Gas Lantern Routine & Dutch Pro & New LED Spectrum

It looks like they gonna eat up the room! U know what u are doing that's for sure.

Lots of trial and error, unbelievable amounts of reading and research, but mainly the help of experienced growers in this forum! :Sharing One:

Testing new video options for in preparation for the final one...

[video=youtube;Du9QeZOGW1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du9QeZOGW1E[/video]

Loving this time lapse ting Groff :)
Im getting me one a them camera's for sure.
Hold tight bruv..

Loving this time lapse ting Groff :)
Im getting me one a them camera's for sure.
Hold tight bruv..

I am a sucker for fish-eyed view. Unfortunately, the one's I tested didnt have auto or manual white balancing, and ends ups in over exposed pink, and not really pleasant to watch. Working on a system to get the camera in a fixed&movable position so the video capture is smoother as they grow. How's that cold buddy?

I am a sucker for fish-eyed view. Unfortunately, the one's I tested didnt have auto or manual white balancing, and ends ups in over exposed pink, and not really pleasant to watch. Working on a system to get the camera in a fixed&movable position so the video capture is smoother as they grow. How's that cold buddy?

Brother Im down with it bad.
Just moving into the heavy self pitty stage, few more weeks and It should pass... if I last that long :(

Brother Im down with it bad.
Just moving into the heavy self pitty stage, few more weeks and It should pass... if I last that long :(

Damn... thought it'd be over by now. All the best!

Day 45 !!

Was a bit worried the GLR light schedule might throw them back going into flower, but I dont think so! Looking at other AU diaries, this one is not falling behind. I see these girls as slightly less bushy with a little more stretch, but bud formation is going on very very well !

EC is still at 2.2, this with an added extra 0.2 of cal mag. The green was ever so slightly on the light side, and certainly not due to a lack of N. They immediately responded within a few day. pH around the usual 5.8 suspect. Also started with Dutch Pro Explode as a nice sugary treat for good behavior.

Temps are 18ºC - 22ºC, humidity 55-65%

DjaFRu2.jpg

KNJk0TJ.jpg

bPjHx8b.jpg

HlpANEN.jpg

znatII6.jpg

znatII6.jpg

kor2KAG.jpg

dl8xFIG.jpg

7gFaGgU.jpg

Last edited:
I see people topping and FIMing autos more often and I'm starting to think that it possible with modern day autos.

Faded 187 Fims everything that comes through his grow tent, and he's got me believing!

During their 1h wake-up period I decided to do one final karate-chop. It was significantly taller than the rest and still doing a final height stretch, asking me to raise the light, plus "blocking the view form the timelapse camera. This should be good to go.

Its also going to be interesting to watch too as I can get a very clear shot at how little this will slow her down. I've seen DP auto's do a full 90º+ recovery before.

iMkLksw.jpg

R3hRgTT.jpg

Last edited:
24 hours since super-cropping.

rB87Sgd.jpg

F1JNmHP.jpg

R1x3FW6.jpg

Day 48

Stretch has stopped and rushing into massive bud growth. Really aggressive, loving it! I was sensing and ever so slight tip burn, but it did not develop at all. No spots, clawing, nice lush green... Decided to push a little on the additive side. EC given today was 2.7, of which 2.1 is A&B, EC 0.2 of cal mag, EC 0.4 of Explode. These are rough figures, but pretty close. pH 5.9

Outside weather helping out, temps have gone up a notch, 19ºC - 24.5ºC, humidity in the 50% zone night and day.

ocGaKNy.jpg

i2k1WFe.jpg

a3UsIy2.jpg

pu7Azet.jpg

aQPsB49.jpg

TzNKjvb.jpg

NTI7e9t.jpg

+48h since the karate-chop.

78of89L.jpg

8NQsdux.jpg

Just goes to show... doing everything "backwards" and its turning out into a marvelous run so far. I'm NOT watering-to-waste either, like I did in coco with Canna, at least the suggested by everyone 10% run-off... I had no manual siphon pump (but did intend to buy) so I watered sparingly, and it just slipped my mind completely. At first sign of trouble a huge flush will be immediate.

The front 2 plants in the same pot... well that pot doesn't even have drain holes. That was the "mapito left over bin" that I then decided to plant the 2 "rejects" in, and siphon out the run-off from the "main" 4 plants into that and see how far it would go! Time went on and still no siphon pump. Still feeding 1,5 lts per pot every 2 or 3 days.

Last edited:
Back