Extraction QWET to Vape

Well I have the footage for the video completed. Now the hard part, editing it down into the attention span of a stoner.Then the voice over:help:.

"What video?"

Just a joke from an older stoner. I know in this world their are many types of things, like people. I am SO glad you are a worker bee-gee. I love to watch, listen and learn from you.

I really hurt my back last night so I am in the process of making the CBD QWET into meds as I type this. I am making a 1:1 CBD:THC and a pure CBD chocolate bars. As soon as the pure CBD is chilled I will be taking a dose or two.

"What video?"

Just a joke from an older stoner. I know in this world their are many types of things, like people. I am SO glad you are a worker bee-gee. I love to watch, listen and learn from you.

I have been so busy lately I have not had time to write the script to dub into the movie. Good thing I am retired and have no schedule:haha:

I really hurt my back last night so I am in the process of making the CBD QWET into meds as I type this. I am making a 1:1 CBD:THC and a pure CBD chocolate bars. As soon as the pure CBD is chilled I will be taking a dose or two.

I have been so busy lately I have not had time to write the script to dub into the movie. Good thing I am retired and have no schedule:haha:
Take care and don't do that again

The first thing I want to say is I like the flavor of the CBD chocolate. I used 2g of CBD QWET decarbed with 2g of cocoa butter. If the formula is valid (I cannot find any testing on this) that would be ~1400mg of CBD in the bar so 1/50th would be ~28mg and that is what I took. I feel so crappy (a lot of pain) It may be hard to determine the effect.

Ok, I want to follow up with an efficacy report. The 30mg of CBD chocolate was more effective than I was hoping:cooldance:. The main Pain in my lower back is mostly relieved. It seems that the muscles around the injury have relaxed and this lowers the pain from an 8 to a 3 when I get up and move around. The muscles in my upper back are also more relaxed. The thing I have noticed most is all of the little aches and pains that I have every day are gone? This makes the overall efficacy somewhat of a surprise. I took about 20mg of the 1:1 bar for bedtime. I can report on that in the morning.

Ok, I want to follow up with an efficacy report. The 30mg of CBD chocolate was more effective than I was hoping:cooldance:. The main Pain in my lower back is mostly relieved. It seems that the muscles around the injury have relaxed and this lowers the pain from an 8 to a 3 when I get up and move around. The muscles in my upper back are also more relaxed. The thing I have noticed most is all of the little aches and pains that I have every day are gone? This makes the overall efficacy somewhat of a surprise. I took about 20mg of the 1:1 bar for bedtime. I can report on that in the morning.
thanks for the update. So sorry about your back. :frowny::sadcry:

@Mañ'O'Green DUDE DUDE DUDE $$$@#$$ awesome thread, like my pics looked like uncle festus and trail park hottie on a Friday night. One question ur 30 min wash, are u letting it sit chilled for 30 mins shaking once a while or are u washing it multiple times in 30 mins to acquire the jar and half that you let sit over night? Reason u use that liquidfier? Fogg terps are great I use them and licks, or Fogg cutter. No everclear?

Back