Lighting Question about temperature and how high I can go in wattage

I am the opposite, I know feck all about the girl scouts, cookies, glues, green crack, OG's and other things I see discussed these days. I used to grow out stuff like Reeferman, nl5xhaze, blueberry, grapefruit (Canadian, not the sativa from another bank), chronic, kali mist, jack horror, the classic skunks and big bud. Also was a big fan of the stuff the Canadian breeders put out before they sort of disappeared.

I think Canadian breeders will be hitting back hard soon if they not all ready,

Lots of options for choice of auto breeders

I think Canadian breeders will be hitting back hard soon if they not all ready,

Lots of options for choice of auto breeders

I made a list of auto breeders I found online (at well known seed stores) and last count was over 80 breeders. Then add in all the small timers, up and comers, etc, and there are hundreds of breeders out there (for autos.)

We don't currently have an active rep on site but we're an affiliate (and have been for a long time, it's just been a solid seed bank and very few negative comments by the members.) I literally reached out to them last week about something; I've got their main guy in my mails and we're going to see if we can officially bring them on the site (with a forum and everything,) and show off some of their own stock for testing, etc.

Do be wary, we've met some of their "alleged" reps though (Steven_Seedsman on Facebook) and I'd ALWAYS recommend going to the source when possible (most seed companies have a rep program, FastBuds for example was like $1500 to become a rep of their company to do seed sales, etc.)) When it doubt, ask the company to verify (they certainly know who is pushing their product for them.)

I hope they do :thumbsup:

We don't currently have an active rep on site but we're an affiliate (and have been for a long time, it's just been a solid seed bank and very few negative comments by the members.) I literally reached out to them last week about something; I've got their main guy in my mails and we're going to see if we can officially bring them on the site (with a forum and everything,) and show off some of their own stock for testing, etc.

Do be wary, we've met some of their "alleged" reps though (Steven_Seedsman on Facebook) and I'd ALWAYS recommend going to the source when possible (most seed companies have a rep program, FastBuds for example was like $1500 to become a rep of their company to do seed sales, etc.)) When it doubt, ask the company to verify (they certainly know who is pushing their product for them.)

This would be the perfect place for test grows of their "FAST" varieties like c99xbb\Power africa and the others. Hardly any journals of them out there so they are surely interested in the exposure.

Perhaps fast varietys are failed auto ?

I see Sweet Seeds has a "FAST" F1 line now as well.

https://sweetseeds.es/en/tag/fast-version/

Dinafem also got a line of it out with a version of Critical 2 and Kush.

Neither company are known for messing about, there is some merit to these 'fast' F1's. Could be an alternative to autos with 12\12 directly from sprout.

I see Sweet Seeds has a "FAST" F1 line now as well.

https://sweetseeds.es/en/tag/fast-version/

Dinafem also got a line of it out with a version of Critical 2 and Kush.

Neither company are known for messing about, there is some merit to these 'fast' F1's. Could be an alternative to autos with 12\12 directly from sprout.

What's your thoughts on these @Dinafem-Mark ?

I wonder if they would run 18/6. , another confession I like auto's is I can potter about with the plants when I want and i I don't have to worry about times light on off. , I play with daily spectrums as well ,, ideally for me,, I would grow a solo cup sog on perpetual with a collection of 60 day fast finishing autos ,

What's your thoughts on these @Dinafem-Mark ?

I wonder if they would run 18/6. , another confession I like auto's is I can potter about with the plants when I want and i I don't have to worry about times light on off. , I play with daily spectrums as well ,, ideally for me,, I would grow a solo cup sog on perpetual with a collection of 60 day fast finishing autos ,

He explains it some in this thread:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/quick-strains-explained.66140/

So after reading some less than flattering stuff about the company which I should order my box from I've decided to order my own tent \ cooling and light.

I've ordered this from Ebay, dirt fecking cheap: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/120...177.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.88b94c4dxp4TUl

Hyindoor 120*60*150(48*24*60''

Thats quite a bit more room to work with than the other option I had. And now I can get my own carbon and cooling kit and all the accessories.

For stealth I'll probably just build it into a IKEA closet.

Also ordered 20x 2gal of those fabric grow bags that prune the roots.

So what remains is carbonfilter, outline fan, a super-silenced pc fan as active intake, nutes, medium and seeds :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back