Lighting Question about temperature and how high I can go in wattage

Plates ???

Lost in translation, I meant trays.

I like to do 1cm of leca in the bottom of the pot, plus fill the trays with enough leca that you create air between the trays and the pots\bags\airpots. If you water the tray and refuse the ladies a topfeed for a few days their roots will be down there in no time.

Btw we can't get those split-sockets for E27 bulbs in Norway for some reason, so I've just been lost for an hour on aliexpress. I came out the other end with 7x 12w E27 led bulbs 2700k, 7x 9w 4000k bulbs, five wired E27 single sockets and 12 of those split-sockets :cheers:

Sativa, alcohol, a project and mail order is a dangerous combo.

Last edited:
Lost in translation, I meant trays.

I like to do 1cm of leca in the bottom of the pot, plus fill the trays with enough leca that you create air between the trays and the pots\bags\airpots. If you water the tray and refuse the ladies a topfeed for a few days their roots will be down there in no time.

:thumbsup: yes I have noticed this myself , I use airpots and have found the same,,, one day I keep saying I will get some auto pot valves and run it on a daily rez:woohoo1:

Btw we can't get those split-sockets for E27 bulbs in Norway for some reason, so I've just been lost for an hour on aliexpress. I came out the other end with 10x 12w E27 led bulbs 2700k, 12x 9w 4000k bulbs, five wired E27 single sockets and 12 of those split-sockets :cheers:

Sativa, alcohol, a project and mail order is a dangerous combo.

I design about 3 grow spaces a day when on that combination :rofl: ,,

I can fit 6 of these 2ltr pots to a sq ft
DSCF1851_1.jpg
DSCF1860_1.jpg
DSCF1866_1.jpg
IMAG0989.jpg

If you can get ahold of it then try to find some C99 cross.

I still remember the T-REX dick colas some guy on Icmag sogged with his C99xAK47 cross.

most annoying thing with microsogging is not filling up the stem, you've got to find a special pheno for that, but when you do you are golden.

I bought 20x 2l grow bags now to have something to fill the jars with, plan to run 4 different strains the first run.

But I've calculated that I can squeeze 50x 1liter grow bags in there now that I've gone for a bigger cab. It is at those numbers and density SOG starts taking the piss out of other growing methods yield wise.

If you can get ahold of it then try to find some C99 cross.

I still remember the T-REX dick colas some guy on Icmag sogged with his C99xAK47 cross.

most annoying thing with microsogging is not filling up the stem, you've got to find a special pheno for that, but when you do you are golden.

Get your self some regs and go searching

DSCF1819_1.jpg
DSCF1826_1.jpg

Get your self some regs and go searching

View attachment 966213 View attachment 966214

Yeah, from the few pics and reports I've seen from c99xbb quick version from Dinafem there are bound to be a few in there.

I might go ahead and get a pack of BC Big Bud from someone like Jordan of the Islands. It is totally different from what we normally refer to as 'Big Bud.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/bc-big-bud

Joey Weed's old version of Northern Lights x C99 had some spectacular popsticle phenos as well. Generally C99 seem to bring it out in crosses.

Back