Indoor Fast buds LSD-25 and COTC Narcotic Kush, LED indoor. Days 55 and 15

Alright man. Yea had in jars for few weeks now.

This is some strong weed. Puts me to sleep. Definitely one for the night time. It benefits a lot from a bit of a cure though.
Came to jars curing other night and what a difference it made. Even just 3 weeks.

I see yours is really starting to frost up there.

Your wcog is looking great too! I've got one of those to grow myself, seen some good grows on it so might be popped next.

Marty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a pic of a bud? Sounds amazing

75c96a62fa9df3d33bea92078377652b.jpg

Yea got some really nice colour to it in last few weeks. If you really want it to purple up get those nighttime temps down. I was run 25C during lights on, and 18 during lights off near end and that's what brought those lovely autumn colours out.
I didn't manage to get a picture before chop but it was a mix of black/purple shades with an array of golden streaks throughout the buds.

The smell is lovely. A very strong smelling strain, quite a sweet, sour smell. I can sit and just sniff these buds! Ha.

It ticks all the boxes, great bag appeal, great smell, great taste, and a fantastic high!

10/10 to fastbuds for this strain.

I'm going to be chopping GSC in next couple of weeks, got a fastberry, wcog and six shooter of theirs to grow out as well. So hopefully more of the same quality :)

Marty

Yea got some really nice colour to it in last few weeks. If you really want it to purple up get those nighttime temps down. I was run 25C during lights on, and 18 during lights off near end and that's what brought those lovely autumn colours out.
I didn't manage to get a picture before chop but it was a mix of black/purple shades with an array of golden streaks throughout the buds.
The smell is lovely. A very strong smelling strain, quite a sweet, sour smell. I can sit and just sniff these buds! Ha.
It ticks all the boxes, great bag appeal, great smell, great taste, and a fantastic high!
10/10 to fastbuds for this strain.
I'm going to be chopping GSC in next couple of weeks, got a fastberry, wcog and six shooter of theirs to grow out as well. So hopefully more of the same quality :)

Marty
yea i cant do the low night time temps because my night time temps are your daytime temps pretty much.. im at 23*C at night.. my second LED really brought the temps up and that makes it so i cant dip down to too low of a temp at "night"... i also have to run my lamps at night.. 6pm-12pm i cant wait to chop my LSD down and get her dried and cured! i may actually run all of her into concentrates tho... i have yet to decide... the buds are soo damn frosty it makes me want to leave them like that. but thats also the reason i wanna run concentrates out of her! so its a catch 22 for me... their fast berry has a great purple color to them! And my WCOG was easy to grow its becoming more and more hungry for CAL starting around week 5.5-6 so be prepared for that.... and even after having the LED too close once in veg for 3-4 days and for 2 days in flower she should still give me a good yield! i agree 100% with you on how good these fastbud genetics are...
O and keep an eye out for their next promo!!!!:eyebrows:

Ah yes they're releasing gorilla glue shortly aren't they :D

Ahh I see, are you US? Here in UK temperatures are never really a problem! Mainly too cold here if anything!
Yes Cal/mag is a must if growing with LED. I read an article that was saying usually because LED grows are lower temperatures that was the reason for using so much cal. I don't know how much truth there is to this but there isn't much research on the issue.
Yea you will definitely still get good yield. What are your lights on temps?
It's a very frosty strain this though. Can't recommend it enough.

I have a cash crop by COTC seeds which I currently have on day 6, a friend of mine grew this strain out and that was some seriously frosty weed. So thought I would pop one. But thinking about experimenting with some topping/Fimming and super cropping. Would be ideal for concentrates, strong indica, high thc 22% rated.

Ah yes they're releasing gorilla glue shortly aren't they :D

Ahh I see, are you US? Here in UK temperatures are never really a problem! Mainly too cold here if anything!
Yes Cal/mag is a must if growing with LED. I read an article that was saying usually because LED grows are lower temperatures that was the reason for using so much cal. I don't know how much truth there is to this but there isn't much research on the issue.
Yea you will definitely still get good yield. What are your lights on temps?
It's a very frosty strain this though. Can't recommend it enough.

I have a cash crop by COTC seeds which I currently have on day 6, a friend of mine grew this strain out and that was some seriously frosty weed. So thought I would pop one. But thinking about experimenting with some topping/Fimming and super cropping. Would be ideal for concentrates, strong indica, high thc 22% rated.

i dont think the temp and calmag thing "holds any water" because my temps run around 84*F... the WCOG was the only one of 4 autos in my tent that showed cal def.
and if you have enought meds that you can afford to experiment with i say go for it.. even in my this first grow i did some exerimenting like lst, cutting off the lowest 2 nodes to promote growth to branches that will produce bigger/better flowers, running them at 1,250ppm a bunch of shit and im happy with every "experiment" i did except lowering the LED's haha
can i run freshly chopped plants into QWISO or do they have to be dried first?

I'm not too sure to be totally honest. I think you can do it with fresh buds. I would thought dried is preferred as a cure for a couple of weeks will probably help flavours etc. But I'm not most experienced with concentrates.

Does cutting the bottom 2 nodes make much of a difference? And at what stage did you cut? I just really remove some fan leaves at the moment. Tried a poor Scrog few month back on an AUto ultimate. Wasn't too bad, but ended up removing it, wasn't really strong enough so plant was just pushing Scrog!
1df5534d17491206c3222a5910808b09.jpg

There's a pic, can kinda see few main colas.

Back