Indoor Fast buds LSD-25 and COTC Narcotic Kush, LED indoor. Days 55 and 15

looks like your lsd had some cal mag issues am i correct? otherwise she looks great man!

Yes, the dreaded cal mag def that seems to come with LED growing! Catching it early seems to be hard!
I wonder about feeding cal/mag all the way through, probably the best way to go.
She smells very nice though!!!

Marty

Yes, the dreaded cal mag def that seems to come with LED growing! Catching it early seems to be hard!
I wonder about feeding cal/mag all the way through, probably the best way to go.
She smells very nice though!!!

Marty
you kinda answered my next question on when to start feeding them.. and am i correct that when u do your feedings with CalMag and your other nutes you HAVE TO put the calmag in first and let it sit for a cpl mins then add your other nutes? and i can only imagine what she smells like you lucky dog you!

I've read that, and tbh I usually would put cal mag in first, but sometimes I go straight in with base nutes and it doesn't seem to make a difference. So I'm a bit undecided on that.
If you're growing under LED you will usually have to start using cal mag in preflower I find, veg usually isn't a problem, although that's not true all the time.
With nutes I'm very much less is more on strength, don't really like to push them, some autos seem to get crippled by nute burn.
What nutes you using?

Yes everytime I open my tent the upstairs of my house gets filled with such a sour aroma. Makes my eyes water, lol. I was hoping I would have got a more purple phenotype. Although leaves and stems are a nice purple colour.

Marty

I've read that, and tbh I usually would put cal mag in first, but sometimes I go straight in with base nutes and it doesn't seem to make a difference. So I'm a bit undecided on that.
If you're growing under LED you will usually have to start using cal mag in preflower I find, veg usually isn't a problem, although that's not true all the time.
With nutes I'm very much less is more on strength, don't really like to push them, some autos seem to get crippled by nute burn.
What nutes you using?

Yes everytime I open my tent the upstairs of my house gets filled with such a sour aroma. Makes my eyes water, lol. I was hoping I would have got a more purple phenotype. Although leaves and stems are a nice purple colour.

Marty
ok cool im following tangs new schedual and i added the whole root mass expander tribe to it . they seem to be loving it at the moment. its the links in my sig... and everyone wants a purple pheno but if i had to have one that isnt i would want yours! that purple on the underside of the leaves is fucking beautiful man

Haha, cheers man!! I do like the colour under leaves :) it's gave me a bug to get more purple strains in my tent!
Cool nighttime temps in late flower can really bring about some lovely autumn colours. Not to low to stunt them though.
Yea I started off using tangs schedule, and just started adjusting accordingly to what I thought suited needs best. What's works for some doesn't work for all.
I find b-52 from AN works really well in veg, but not so well in flower. I've heard people say different though.
Voodoo juice definitely works on the roots! And overdrive, I would say overdrive is probably one of the best additives to use before finish, along with bud factor X. Bf x is just so expensive though.
I'll check grow out later. Work at the moment :(

Marty

Haha, cheers man!! I do like the colour under leaves :) it's gave me a bug to get more purple strains in my tent!
Cool nighttime temps in late flower can really bring about some lovely autumn colours. Not to low to stunt them though.
Yea I started off using tangs schedule, and just started adjusting accordingly to what I thought suited needs best. What's works for some doesn't work for all.
I find b-52 from AN works really well in veg, but not so well in flower. I've heard people say different though.
Voodoo juice definitely works on the roots! And overdrive, I would say overdrive is probably one of the best additives to use before finish, along with bud factor X. Bf x is just so expensive though.
I'll check grow out later. Work at the moment :(

Marty
i think im gonna catch the "purple bug" soon enough even if i dont get a blue/purple strain this go around i have a Dutch Passion auto Blackberry Kush and a Genofarm Seeds Purple Kush that i can throw in the dirt and try again! hahah and yea i banked on the root expander tribe because it makes so much sence but i still have to order the bud factor x... we will see how they go... they seem to be loving the nutes so far! stop by the thread and check em out if u want when u got time and you can see for yourself :) Cheers

Alright, lsd-25 will be getting the chop tonight. Been flushed for approx 10 days. Grown in a 10L airpot, plagron light mix, AN feed.
Nice easy plant to grow. Seems to be of one main cola with not too many shoots. Stands 28 inches tall.
Nice purple colours through out buds. Could have made this a bit more prevailant by cooler dark period end of flower.
Had here out the tent today, whole house stinks of a very sweet/sour smell, slightly like petrol! Nothing better in the morning ;)
Trics are all cloudy with some Amber.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's mazar white widow and Girl Scout cookies. GSC is back left, about day 40 started flower. Mazar on right and WW on left both on day 23. Look like they're gonna stretch any day now.
image.jpeg

Dinafem WW XXL
image.jpeg

Dutch passion AutoMazar
image.jpeg

Fast buds Girl Scout cookies
image.jpeg

Busy in the process of DIY Cree cob. Hoping to have finished by Wednesday. Haven't had anytime at all to crack on with. Tested them and lights working and they are insanely bright!! Can't wait to get them in tent ;)
Happy growing
Marty

they look great man keep it up!

have you tested the LSD-25 yet?

Back