Lighting Question about temperature and how high I can go in wattage

"4 is the smallest I can find, but I should be able to get the size of fan and scrubber down.

"4 is the smallest I can find, but I should be able to get the size of fan and scrubber down.
Smart cause with lights and a scrubber it will take away a lot of your vertical space

Personally if you add all that. Then you should consider scrogging all grows

Feck, can't find anything smallish. Carbon filters are all 200mm and the fans are about the same size.

Feck, can't find anything smallish. Carbon filters are all 200mm and the fans are about the same size.
They make them for big tents. They do not make them for the small tents. I am in a legal state so I no longer use them. But I remember when I did have them in that small tent. I moved the fan to the outside of the tent.

Oh well, I will just go for that kit I mentioned first with the black fan.

Tent, two ultra silent oscilating fans with usb connections, 230v plug with 8 usb plugs, usb cable extensions, scrubber, fan and 20 2l of those growit bags for 440$.

And now it it soon time to order the QB boards :shrug:

Oh well, can't complain. A grammer of low level weed here costs about 20$, so no matter how pathetic my first crop will be I'll still be in plus on the entire project:biggrin:

Do you guys feel that a 260w QB board would be about right for my tent which will be 120(L)*60(W)*150(H)(48*24*60'' (first cm, then inches)?

8 sq ft Buy 2 :biggrin:

I like where you are going with that idea, but the lump sum which would be 640 Euro sort of puts me off :)

Perhaps one of those QB's and some more budget friendly for complimentary lightning? Some 2700k T5's about 60-80cm up the backside and two sides of the cabinet so they will come face to face with the buddage :biggrin:

Would have to be CFL tubes on the sides considering they are 50cm, the length is 100cm so that won't be an issue.

I will be having my plants on those plates so I can bottomfeed anways, so then I might as well spin them around twice weekly and let them share the extra T5's.

Back