Lighting Question about temperature and how high I can go in wattage

Yeah they are photosensitive. It is basically strains crossed once back to their AF counterpart I think.

Got some great reviews over at Icmag and that other site I linked to. Power Africa looks incredibly tempting.

I would like some just to experiment with :pop:

@archie gemmill Do you know if there's a seedsman rep ,we got that banner above our heads :shrug:,,

i dont think we have reps from seedbanks themselves just breeder reps,although Mark does dinafem and humboltd.
:pighug:

I am happy to be corrected but I think the majority if not all of there own branded seeds are produced by 3 party breeders

Yeah that would be logical considering they are mostly a seedbank.

Well as long as the male\female cut are quality selections and tested then it is no issue having third party guys do the work.

Yeah that would be logical considering they are mostly a seedbank.

Well as long as the male\female cut are quality selections and tested then it is no issue having third party guys do the work.

Well that's why I think you allways do well with their gear ,,, they basically selling top breeders work for themselves

Well that's why I think you allways do well with their gear ,,, they basically selling top breeders work for themselves

Look at 90% of the seedbanks out there today. They mostly revamp stuff between them, make it auto or cross it with other househould varieties.

Pioneers are long gone, the ones who brought you truly exciting stuff.

Mandala seeds sticks out though, they got some cool stuff, same with ACE\Cannabiogen seeds.

Look at 90% of the seedbanks out there today. They mostly revamp stuff between them, make it auto or cross it with other househould varieties.

Pioneers are long gone, the ones who brought you truly exciting stuff.

Mandala seeds sticks out though, they got some cool stuff, same with ACE\Cannabiogen seeds.

I wouldn't really know , the history etc I started late on the canna,, started for meds and to a point still is , but the fun growing them is the best gift it's given ,,,

I wouldn't really know , the history etc I started late on the canna,, started for meds and to a point still is , but the fun growing them is the best gift it's given ,,,

I am the opposite, I know feck all about the girl scouts, cookies, glues, green crack, OG's and other things I see discussed these days. I used to grow out stuff like Reeferman, nl5xhaze, blueberry, grapefruit (Canadian, not the sativa from another bank), chronic, kali mist, jack horror, the classic skunks and big bud. Also was a big fan of the stuff the Canadian breeders put out before they sort of disappeared.

I would like some just to experiment with :pop:

@archie gemmill Do you know if there's a seedsman rep ,we got that banner above our heads :shrug:,,

We don't currently have an active rep on site but we're an affiliate (and have been for a long time, it's just been a solid seed bank and very few negative comments by the members.) I literally reached out to them last week about something; I've got their main guy in my mails and we're going to see if we can officially bring them on the site (with a forum and everything,) and show off some of their own stock for testing, etc.

Do be wary, we've met some of their "alleged" reps though (Steven_Seedsman on Facebook) and I'd ALWAYS recommend going to the source when possible (most seed companies have a rep program, FastBuds for example was like $1500 to become a rep of their company to do seed sales, etc.)) When it doubt, ask the company to verify (they certainly know who is pushing their product for them.)

Back