Lighting Quantum board thread.

Got another sexy light to show you guys! Courtesy of Russell from R2T.
b510173e1738748ade95bc7355e06bbf.jpg

Samsung LM301B Top Bin diodes with CREE 660nm diodes mixed in. 6 x 288 boards fitted with aluminum fixture and 600W HLG driver. 1728 diodes in total.

All for under USD600 before shipping. Not bad at all. However, seeing how powerful my V1 boards are (light stress at 33%), not sure if an even more powerful light is needed?

With that being said, I will chomp at the opportunity to test these lights if Russell wants a tester...so LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone used this company and light?

Has anyone used this company and light?

I am not affiliated to the guy but he sends me product updates from time to time and I find him to be legit! Never tried to pull a fast one on me like some other companies. English among the better ones in China.

Personally, I'm drooling at those lights but not sure if I'd go for V2 diodes. V1 already burn plants easily and powerful as hell! Not sure V2 is even needed especially since they cost much more.

Maybe ask Russell for a quote for the board you want in both V1 and V2. Then make a choice. Hope this helps.

I am not affiliated to the guy but he sends me product updates from time to time and I find him to be legit! Never tried to pull a fast one on me like some other companies. English among the better ones in China.

Personally, I'm drooling at those lights but not sure if I'd go for V2 diodes. V1 already burn plants easily and powerful as hell! Not sure V2 is even needed especially since they cost much more.

Maybe ask Russell for a quote for the board you want in both V1 and V2. Then make a choice. Hope this helps.

It looks really good, although over powered for what I need.

Guys.
I am looking to replace a 600w MH blue omega and 600w HPs sunmaster.
Effectively growing in a 1m x 1m x 1.5m room. Heat is an issue when the weather is warm. In the winter the lights keep the room perfectly warm.

Although the height distance and light combo poses an issue due to how close things can be,

So I a looking to replace my tech and have either a QB or single cobs. Fro, my limited knowledge and reading, QB seems to be a better investment, but I am sure others may argue that.
If I am being honest. I don’t know enough yet and it all gets quite technical

I like the look of the light posted above but I believe I only need approx 240w in QB terms to replace a 600w hps setup.

I want a full spectrum light that will handle veg and flower in one unit. I don’t want to build one and don’t see the need when they come so we’ll made and look good from suppliers.
Just trying to figure out who the suppliers to use are and also what exact combo I may need.

Anyone used RT2 before? Just finding my way around the alibaba messaging service never mind all this tech. Thanks

Anything better than this that is,less than 700usd including shipping
Most likely have some customs on top of this also.

I would be getting it with the 3500k (SK) whites.

Got another sexy light to show you guys! Courtesy of Russell from R2T.
b510173e1738748ade95bc7355e06bbf.jpg

Samsung LM301B Top Bin diodes with CREE 660nm diodes mixed in. 6 x 288 boards fitted with aluminum fixture and 600W HLG driver. 1728 diodes in total.

All for under USD600 before shipping. Not bad at all. However, seeing how powerful my V1 boards are (light stress at 33%), not sure if an even more powerful light is needed?

With that being said, I will chomp at the opportunity to test these lights if Russell wants a tester...so LOL!

Guys.
I am looking to replace a 600w MH blue omega and 600w HPs sunmaster.
Effectively growing in a 1m x 1m x 1.5m room. Heat is an issue when the weather is warm. In the winter the lights keep the room perfectly warm.

Although the height distance and light combo poses an issue due to how close things can be,

So I a looking to replace my tech and have either a QB or single cobs. Fro, my limited knowledge and reading, QB seems to be a better investment, but I am sure others may argue that.
If I am being honest. I don’t know enough yet and it all gets quite technical

I like the look of the light posted above but I believe I only need approx 240w in QB terms to replace a 600w hps setup.

I want a full spectrum light that will handle veg and flower in one unit. I don’t want to build one and don’t see the need when they come so we’ll made and look good from suppliers.
Just trying to figure out who the suppliers to use are and also what exact combo I may need.

Anyone used RT2 before? Just finding my way around the alibaba messaging service never mind all this tech. Thanks

hey @legalizeme I'm not a grower with hps but to replace a 600w with QB's I would go with at least 350 to 400w of QB power. 250 is little under powered for a 1m x 1m if you want to see the same returns on yield as your 600w hps.

I would go for 2 of the 240w kits or one of the 4 board 500w kits to see the same returns as your 600w. Most probably smash your yield record out of the park... Am right, your height is 1.5m?

hey @legalizeme I'm not a grower with hps but to replace a 600w with QB's I would go with at least 350 to 400w of QB power. 250 is little under powered for a 1m x 1m if you want to see the same returns on yield as your 600w hps.

I would go for 2 of the 240w kits or one of the 4 board 500w kits to see the same returns as your 600w. Most probably smash your yield record out of the park... Am right, your height is 1.5m?

Hey bud

My space here.
48EF35CA-AEAF-4177-BEEB-D1F5F8C5DC9D.jpeg

Currently 1m tray and 1m parabolic light.

So width is maybe more like 1.1 x 1.2

Height is approx 1.5m in height, I will need to measure again, memory is like a sieve.
Edit ( the height is actually 1.8m, from top to bottom) probably looking at approx 1.5m from the top of my 15L pots.

I was thinking a 600w led in this space and turned down if required.

Last edited:
hi,@legalizeme if your in the uk have a look at https://www.diyleduk.co.uk/ . ive got a 420w 3500k samsung strip light coming this week.
£400 delivered. the fella will build to your specification, will put a pic up when it arrives. atb

Last edited:
Back