Outdoor Pop22's Greenhouse3 grows 2015 - what strains to grow?

What strains for the Greenhouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats a really cool looking green house Pop. I dig it =):digit:

We had brutal winds yesterday, they beat the hell out of my greenhouse but..............it didn't blow away like it did last year! I had to use my spare soil bags to sandbag it. I'm going to get concrete blocks to weigh down the cover.

Sounds like over here lol. The green house industrial setups are oval shaped..Like a circle green house cut in half, and now you have 2. Idk what they are called lol. Glad it didnt blow away though lol. That would have been horrible.

Sounds like over here lol. The green house industrial setups are oval shaped..Like a circle green house cut in half, and now you have 2. Idk what they are called lol. Glad it didnt blow away though lol. That would have been horrible.

Imagine...........coming out to check on your greenhouse os GONE and all that is there is 10 growbags with 2' tall canna plants standing up proudly in your yard for all to see...............happened to me last year! Almost crapped my pants!

Imagine...........coming out to check on your greenhouse os GONE and all that is there is 10 growbags with 2' tall canna plants standing up proudly in your yard for all to see...............happened to me last year! Almost crapped my pants!
Lol pop im sure it wasnt funny for you at the time but that really made me laugh

UpdateL
Things are growing very nicely in the greenhouse. My various tomatoes are going crazy! And the canna is finally looking good. Guess I started the first batch too soon ( shoulda started them indoors sooner really ) Got one male already, so one down. The Red Poison and the Chemcity Blues are taking off now also. My Aji peppers and my Jalepenos are just getting some growth and should take off in a few days. So far, things are going great out there! I'm starting a new batch of autos to go out soon Got to keep it rolling!

Greenhouse pic 7-may 20-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 6-may 20-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 5-may 20-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 4-may 20-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 3-may 20-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 2-may 20-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 1-may 20-2015.jpg

Yes she does! That' and a Sweet Trainwreck are my first Sweet Seeds grow. Funny, the Red Poison was gifted to me and I beleieve it was getting old when I got it about a year ago! But she sprouted quickly and has been growing well.

Back