Outdoor Pop22's Greenhouse3 grows 2015 - what strains to grow?

What strains for the Greenhouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greenhouse is really getting that jungle look...lol! I had a male sprout balls literally over night! Pulled 3 males yesterday that leaves me about 10 females.
Chem city Blues is really taking off now and the Red Poison is also. I've got three plants in flower now, should have more in a few days.

Got a few pics, but I didn't single out any particular plant. and Wooooooooo! Tomatoes are looking great too!

Greenhouse-1-5-29-2015.jpg
Greenhouse-2-5-29-2015.jpg
Greenhouse-3-5-29-2015.jpg
Greenhouse-4-5-29-2015.jpg

Looking good Pop, I really must get out and take some pics of my tunnel....maybe later

I thought plants didn't grow much on cold, rainy days...... Now I needed room to soon move in 8 test grow plants. These pics were taken AFTER I moved out 8 tomato plants, 10 pepper plants, and 2 flowers! It was truly a jungle in there!!! I shoulda got a before pic but I just had to get it done while I could.

Can't wait to see the next burst of growth!

Greenhouse pic 1 -6-3-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 2 -6-3-2015.jpg
Greenhouse pic 3 -6-3-2015.jpg

Wow! Guess its been longer than I thought...lol! Anyway, got some new pics for you! Its more of a jungle now, than it was before I removed 20 ( now 21 ) plants!In fct, I'm moving out 2 more tomato plants to bring in 8 canna seedlings.
And talk about tomatoes! I have one plant that has 11 tomatoes right now and still has blooms! I'm guessing I've got about 50 tomatoes right now that should be ripe in a month or so!
I have to say, the greenhouse is far exceeding what I did last year!

Chemcity Blues

chemcity Blues-1.jpg

greenhouse pic5-6-12-2015.jpg

Yoda's Dragon's Breath

greenhouse pic4-6-12-2015.jpg
greenhouse pic3-6-12-2015.jpg

greenhouse pic2-6-12-2015.jpg

greenhouse pic1-6-12-2015.jpg

Damn, I'm really slipping or time is flying! Anyway, the jungle continues to grow! I've got a LowRyder x JEM x X18 that's 5 foot tall in a HALF gallon pot!!! Crazy! I had 4 CushDogs in solo cups that I chopped today to make room for my Dragon's Blood ladies after they are pollinated . Then I can restart the tent with Russian Dragon! I think I'm going to plant more Bubbly Kush for the greenhouse also. I'll be chopping the rest of the CushDog ( 5 plants ) in about 10 says I'm guessing. The Chemcity Blues is getting fat, building some beautiful buds! This is the nicest plant in my greenhouse!! I'd say 2 weeks for her to finish. I have a real nice Yoda'S Dragon's Breath about 2 weeks from finish also! I have one, unlabeled plant that looks like one big budsicle! When done she's going to be an 18" cola! Woooo Hooo!

Not nearly the harvest I wanted, but I figure I started them a week too early, it was still cold then. I think the next batch will put out some good bud though!

As harvest is coming soon, I started the next batch of seed for the greenhouse. They are:

2 Northern Lights ( photos )
3 Sour Dragon
2 Big Daddy x Red Poison
4 Bubbly Kush
3 Sour Mango

Can't wait to see what this next batch of plants does!.
Off to get some supplies, will get a couple greenhouse pics when I get back!

Pics today! lots of nice bud out there!

Unknown plant - no tag

unkown plant- bud-1 - 6-30-2015.jpg

CushDog

cushdog-pic10.jpg

Double Bubbly
cushdog-pic9.jpg

Yoda's Dragon's Breath
cushdog pic1 -6-30-2015.jpg

Chemcity Blues

Chemcity Blues- 6-30-2015.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck
trianwreck-6-30-2015.jpg

Red poison

red poison-6-30-2015.jpg

Bubbly Kush
bubbly Kush -6-30-2015.jpg

It seems like just a few months ago I was checking out your 2014 greenhouse grow. Looking stellar and using all available space POP keep up the great work

Update:
A few days ago, I started 24 new plants! 10 are indoors, for my Dragon breeding project. these are Russian Dragon. For the greenhouse I've got:
Sour Mango
Sour Dragon
Big Daddy x Red Poison
Bubbly Kush
Durrty Dragon x C99.

Many already had tap roots and hoping all the rest sprout! I'll wait a week for the seeds to sprout then I'll plant more if need be. I'm thinking this second crop may be the big one of the season! We'll see!

Next week I'll start chopping plants, starting with the CushDog. They are close to done. I sampled some for a couple small plants I harvested and WOOOO! This time, the sativa type buzz is REALLY in force! Very up. jangle your nerves buzz. Not something I can deal with on a daily basis but it will make a nice, occasional day time med. Think this one needs to be labeled: Use With Caution.............LOL!

Over all, I am so very pleased with the greenhouse grow this year, ALL plant growth far exceeds last year. I'm going to have some whopper tomatoes and my Blue Tomatoes are coloring up nicely! I'll post a pic when I get back, going out of town for a couple days as my lady is doing SO much better!

Back