Outdoor Pop22's Greenhouse3 grows 2015 - what strains to grow?

What strains for the Greenhouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made a numbered list and I tag them by number. I have to look up most of them to remember what they are...lol! I don't remember shit either...if they look wet I must have watered them....................

:baked:

You're an animal, you got so much going on man. How do you keep it all straight?? I only have one tent and I can't remember shit. I go to the tent see what needs watering and by the time I get back in the house I don't know wtf I'm doing.

Overdue update:

Things are looking great in the greenhouse! Best crop of the season coming up! All the plants are building heavy buds exceot one that's just now going into flower.
The Blue Dog finally flowered! And it was just BANG! and she was loaded with bud sites! This is going to be a productive plant!

The Cheesus Dragon's got about a week then chop time!

And, my Fire x C99 x 18! Never thought I'd grow a 5 1/2 foot tall plant in a 1/2 gallon pot! Yep thats a 6" diameter pot she's in! When I saw she was actually in flower, I started feeding her a 200 ppm solution of house And Garden Soil A and B, and she's getting her color back! I'm just letting her grow until I close the greenhouse on Oct. 1.

Tall-1.jpg
greenhouse pic1 -8-21-2015.jpg
greenhouse pic2 -8-21-2015.jpg

Blue Dog
Greenhouse - Blue Dog.jpg

Cheesus Dragon
Cheesuspic1 -8-21-2015.jpg

Well I hated doing it but I chopped all the bubbly Kush and the 2 Sour Mango this afternoon. Bud rot was starting to spread and I said screw that I'll harvest now. I lost maybe 10% to the mold. Humidity here has been horrible this year. The Northern Lights, the C99 x Fire x 18, and my blue Dog are doingf fine, as well as the Critcal Kush and the last Cheesus dragon. But i'm checking all plants twice a day and have been, thats what saved my crop!

That cheesus dragon looks awesome dude, mold season has begun sadly =(

I kept a Cheesus, the real nice one, but I saw a spot of mold today so it got the axe too! I'm down to the Criticals, Blue Dog, a Northern Lights, and that tall Fire x C99 x 18 in the little pot. That damn things has some crazy nice buds on her! Not going to be a lot, but I'm betting she going to be a kickass Sativa!

I'll get some bud shots tomorrow!

greenhouse is all but done. got a male Dragon's Blood lounging in there. Very disappointed by the bud rot ruining most of my crop. More fans next year!

Sorry for you not so good luck POP. Dam BUD ROT big ass Box Fans for next year make her a little wind storm at all times toughen the plants right up.

Back