Outdoor Pop22's Greenhouse3 grows 2015 - what strains to grow?

What strains for the Greenhouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll vote pops! :) What's going on?!?

:Sharing One:
:pighug:

Edit: oooh - Gonna have to think for a minute :)

Double Edit: Big Flippin' Autistic Dragon .... Obviously! :rofl:

(no offense meant .. i have autism in the family)

There you go.. I popped a vote in, though I'm not really familiar with them. I have seen that Think Different do some good stuff. I personally like Sativa smoke, although I chose NLA for my first grow. Planning to get something more on the sativa side as soon as I have money for beans.

Duh........... i see the votes now................ :No:

Wow! lots of interest in the Think Different x Russian Dragon! Works for me! Looks like it will be one of the three.

We have a tight race between Mossy's White Jems and Sweet Trainwreck!

OK! And we will be going withL

Double Bubbly
Think Different x Russian Dragon
Sweet Trainwreck

Thanks to all who voted!

Seeds are soaking will transfer to paper towel tomorrow. Sadly, I screwed up and somehow misplaced my TD x Russioan Dragon seeds....Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! Ohhhhh well... I sibstituted Durrty Dragon x C99. So I have: 5 Double Bubbly, 5 DD x C99, and 2 Trainwreck. As I'm growing mostly autos this year in the greenhouse, I'll be starting the next round in thirty days. I'm also going to start 100 CushDogs for a guerilla grow in about 10 days, depending on our weather.

Update:
placed the seeds in paper towel this morning. as usual, Mephisto's seeds are SO eager to pop, one is already breaking a tail out of the shell! thats less than 12 hours!!!! I make my labels and place them in the ziplocks with the seeds so that they are ready when I plant them. I'm pushing my luck with these, don't even have my new greenhouse yet.... told my lady I might have to grow them in the living room.............lol!

pop22-albums-greenhouse-2015-picture441519-seeds.jpg

Traqinwreck and Double Bubbly have all sprouted and planted in soil! DD x C99 still have not cracked. but that’s ok, I don't expect a good germ% the seeds when harvested were not all ripe. I expect about 50%, and, I have more....lol! a;; are in 3 gallon equiv. pots ( so some where between 2.25 and 2.75 gallons...apparently the pot making industry has defective rulers.......)

Should see seedling pop up within a day or two! Also got some seeds planted for the next round of indoor autos!

Now.............I decided my old greenhouse was not good enough to re-use so I bought a replacement. The old one was 8' long x 7' wide x7' high. The new one is 12x7x7 . I paid $69 for the old one. this new, 33% bigger one cist $84 shipped. Now,........... it just needs to get here....soon! Lol Or I’m going to have a garden in my living room because I have NO place else to put them!

pop22-albums-greenhouse-2015-picture442334-pots-1.jpg

4 out of 5 double bubbly have broken soil! FAST Mephisto genetics! they need to slow down, the new greenhouse is not here yet...lol!

Scored 3 large bricks of coco coir yesterday it the local hydro store. He gave me a great deal too, buy 2 get one free! So I got $60 worth of coco for $40.00 Now I just need a big bag of perlite. I'm going to mix the coco and perlight with my recycled soil and phase out all peat moss this year. The coco and perlite will make up for the decomposing peat and I'll be adding worm castings. composted cow manure, and some lime. some batches will also get some GrowMore Soil Builder, especially my squashes! The mix for the seeds planted is:

3 gallons fesh orgainoc potting soil, 1 gallon of recycled soil, 1 gallon of cow manure, 1/2 cup of dolomite lime, and 1/4 cup GrowMore Soil BuilderI filled the pots 1/2 full of blend, and the rest is fresh potting soil. Next round I'll add worm castings, I just wanted to test the mix with and without.

Back