Live Stoners Paranormal Anyone??

GA I got mine off eBay from a guy out your way that custom makes them... Well he converts them and they are incredible for video. Of course you need an IR Flash attached... Which you can get from him or anyone else... The are universal... But I would recommend getting the IR with the most leds you can afford on it... Mine have 5... I would love no less than 10... the more the better! I'll see if I can find him... They ran about $150 a piece I believe... don't know if that's above your budget...

of course he's not on eBay any more but I just spent the last 45 minutes weeding thru eBay and found this one that might be great for your situation... I am gonna get one of these when I get the extra money. Bad ass!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Let me know what you think... if you need something cheaper I can find something within your budget probably... I keep mentioning budget because I know I'm on one right now! LOL Money's been tight... So I like to find quality at a fair price... Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's good!

Been working at a church every saturday night for a good couple years now cleaning it and getting it all ready for service on sundays and am always seeing weird crap and hearing voices when we are the only ones in the building lol

My boss is a big skeptic so he writes it off big time but i know there is something thats hanging around and have even talked with the normal week staff and at least 75% of them say the same thing

Was in the building by myself at 3am cleaning the washrooms when all of a sudden there was 2 women having a conversation outside in the hall then there was a laugh and it was gone,It was so loud and real i walked the whole building and checked every room but nothing and there is no way to come in or leave as i have the door alarms set so they would have went off

Last saturday i had the bosses sister working with me and we kept hearing voices and noises again but we're kind of both used to it now and just look at each other and shake our heads,We were cleaning the kitchen then out of the corner of my eye i seen somebody walk past the doors in the gym i looked up and the bosses sister was pure white and asked me if i saw that lol

Needless to say we finished up pretty quick and got out of there :no:

Shumway that's crazy bro... But not surprising to me... Places like houses of Worship/gatherings... those places have tons of residual energy. Which is what you may be experiencing... that's what it sounds like but I could be wrong. If it's just voices and such... nothing moving with intelligence or purpose it's just replaying energy. What amazes me is nearly 100% of the time it starts with seeing something out of the corner of your eye. I wonder if we have different frequency response in different parts of our eyes. Certainly seems that way. Thanks for sharing my friend!

:Sharing One:

- - - Updated - - -

GA I got mine off eBay from a guy out your way that custom makes them... Well he converts them and they are incredible for video. Of course you need an IR Flash attached... Which you can get from him or anyone else... The are universal... But I would recommend getting the IR with the most leds you can afford on it... Mine have 5... I would love no less than 10... the more the better! I'll see if I can find him... They ran about $150 a piece I believe... don't know if that's above your budget...

of course he's not on eBay any more but I just spent the last 45 minutes weeding thru eBay and found this one that might be great for your situation... I am gonna get one of these when I get the extra money. Bad ass!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Let me know what you think... if you need something cheaper I can find something within your budget probably... I keep mentioning budget because I know I'm on one right now! LOL Money's been tight... So I like to find quality at a fair price... Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's good!

Been working at a church every saturday night for a good couple years now cleaning it and getting it all ready for service on sundays and am always seeing weird crap and hearing voices when we are the only ones in the building lol

My boss is a big skeptic so he writes it off big time but i know there is something thats hanging around and have even talked with the normal week staff and at least 75% of them say the same thing

Was in the building by myself at 3am cleaning the washrooms when all of a sudden there was 2 women having a conversation outside in the hall then there was a laugh and it was gone,It was so loud and real i walked the whole building and checked every room but nothing and there is no way to come in or leave as i have the door alarms set so they would have went off

Last saturday i had the bosses sister working with me and we kept hearing voices and noises again but we're kind of both used to it now and just look at each other and shake our heads,We were cleaning the kitchen then out of the corner of my eye i seen somebody walk past the doors in the gym i looked up and the bosses sister was pure white and asked me if i saw that lol

Needless to say we finished up pretty quick and got out of there :no:

Shumway that's crazy bro... But not surprising to me... Places like houses of Worship/gatherings... those places have tons of residual energy. Which is what you may be experiencing... that's what it sounds like but I could be wrong. If it's just voices and such... nothing moving with intelligence or purpose it's just replaying energy. What amazes me is nearly 100% of the time it starts with seeing something out of the corner of your eye. I wonder if we have different frequency response in different parts of our eyes. Certainly seems that way. Thanks for sharing my friend!

:Sharing One:

but Eof where did it come from
i cant explain where that car came from

Snipe I have a few issues with this video... One it's off Ebaum's world lol more entertainment based than paranormal based... two, my background in magic and cinematography makes me very skeptical... Why were they filming in the first place just driving?

When I went frame by frame it's conveniently hidden off to the right behind that one car. Where it enters the scene... So the fact I can't see a clear point of entry makes me think it's a fake. Clever video editing... So I'm leaning on Bullshit lol so I'm not sure what else to tell ya there Bud...

You wanna see a ghost car chase that WILL make you go WTF? Check this shit out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgUCw188IV8

LOL! woulda been better if he nailed it n spun it around.Cool vid!!

I love P.I.T. maneuvers!!! LOL

but Eof where did it come from...i cant explain where that car came from

same way Criss Angel walks on water, climbs up buildings, and hovers above the Luxor LMAO! Camera tricks! Or serious editing! Not enough info there for me to say yeah that's a ghost car that appeared out of thin air... but who am I to play expert?! LMAO!

Last edited:
ya a bit fuzzy but I think there was a small gate opening to the right.he went around.Must've been a local n knew it was there.Ive done that on my Motorbike yrs. ago runing from da cops after a beer boogie.never got caught like that guy.LOL!thats what I think.but dusty so a lil hard to see.but...LOL!

That one car could have come from outta nowhere OR what I think is that its either fake or it was across the street movin in a forward pattern n busted right(from his POV).wouldnt be able to see it.Like you hold up a pencil at arms length and cant see a motorbike.It is russia I think after all.LOL!so dont think there are any frigin rules there or most places in that region.if its got wheels is ramming speed all day.LMFAO!!

i think in Russia rule is guy in the tank has right of way :crying:

rebel i bet it was criss angel driving in Russia :rofl:

[video=youtube;zoUXLX2VjFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoUXLX2VjFM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

RUSSIA!!Except with more traffic lights.LMAO!!

In a lot of countries like Russia they do have dash board cam that film all the time you drive. Especially cabs, I've heard it's for liability/insurance reasons, people faking accidents.

- - - Updated - - -

In a lot of countries like Russia they do have dash board cam that film all the time you drive. Especially cabs, I've heard it's for liability/insurance reasons, people faking accidents.

I've had clear, out of the body experiences so i feel that i KNOW we are more than just the physical.

Favourite paranormal film - Jacob's Ladder.

steely

Back