Live Stoners Paranormal Anyone??

GA if ya wanna talk more pm me... If it's disrupting your daily life we can figure out a way to make it go where it needs to!

Elvis, thanks for sharing! If you have more detailed experiences feel free to share. The house I grew up in was built in 1780. I have quite a few stories... I'll get them on here soon as I can... Busy with chops eyes...

I've also had a few things happen lately that were little signs from my dad he was passing thru. Things like that make my day. What a long strange trip my friends...

I shared but GA is having a issue now so i hope you guys can chat about some ideas for him.. GA is it a bad one that disturbs you guys or is it the friendly joker kind?

I shared but GA is having a issue now so i hope you guys can chat about some ideas for him.. GA is it a bad one that disturbs you guys or is it the friendly joker kind?
use to be joking, funny, mishtivouse, but has got to causing strife between me and the wife.

Central city, Co. Very haunted lots of unhappy dead. Now it's a gambling town. Bet they see lots of weird shit, check out the old cemeteries I grew up there and saw lots of things.

GA if I were having this issue i would drive down and spend the 100 bucks to ask MS Roy why this has been happening and how I can deal with it. I already know she would ask if someone died you were close to when you were young? don't answer that! but she would ask these questions and try to see why this ghost has an "issue" with your relationship?

In you neck of the woods i dunno who id speak to..

http://neworleanspsychic.com/services/

I don't believe there is such a thing as a friendly spirit, it might start out that way but they always seem to cause strife in the family or animosity.

GA6 I don't know how you can get rid of it but I do know you don't want to entertain it, I lived in a house with one for about 5 years it started with kids in the hallway in the middle of the night, when I got up to check my kids would all be sleeping almost every night, then always hearing a woman calling me I thought it was my wife, never was. I also believe it was a major factor in my divorce my now ex and kids still live there now my son is hearing it, a woman calling his name, he is constantly running to see what his mother wants when she didn't call him.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a friendly spirit, it might start out that way but they always seem to cause strife in the family or animosity.

GA6 I don't know how you can get rid of it but I do know you don't want to entertain it, I lived in a house with one for about 5 years it started with kids in the hallway in the middle of the night, when I got up to check my kids would all be sleeping almost every night, then always hearing a woman calling me I thought it was my wife, never was. I also believe it was a major factor in my divorce my now ex and kids still live there now my son is hearing it, a woman calling his name, he is constantly running to see what his mother wants when she didn't call him.
Nail on the head, sounded like pitter patter of little feet......

GA or any one with spirit issues. You might want to get/make some Orgone Generators those tend to do good dissipating spirits. I've lived in some old and funky houses as well. I've never had a problem at my current place which is fairly old. I attribute that in part to the Generators I brought along with me.

[video=youtube;RTYA5wXfdCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTYA5wXfdCo&feature=related[/video]

The normal has been invented by creative imagination? :D

that's a bit heavy

Back