Indoor Silver Run & Future 86 Home Thread -- Rebel's Creations

Hey Rebel your Future 86 story really tugs at my heart as I lost my dad back in 89. I also know what you mean with the slow internet service. It must be a regionally thing as I'm next door over here in Ky. :peace:

OOOOOh cheese!!!!!! Yummmy!!!! Since deciding to loose weight it's the only cheese I don't feel guilty about ingesting!!! ha ha

Hey GA!! I am with you brother! Lost 14 pounds just cutting out processed foods mostly cheese. Lol I'm a cheese hound!! Good thing this cheese won't put the pounds on! Well in a bad way! LOL thanks for poppin' by!

Hey Rebel your Future 86 story really tugs at my heart as I lost my dad back in 89. I also know what you mean with the slow internet service. It must be a regionally thing as I'm next door over here in Ky. :peace:

Whether it's 26 years ago or yesterday it never goes away does it my friend? Thank you for taking the time to read the story on Future 86! Yes they do shit on us rural folks don't they? Always have and seems like they always will! Thanks again for coming thru neighbor! I'll check out your HR thread soon as I can! Take er easy!

Catch up

Great structure.

rebel-albums-future-86-aka-cream-diesel-picture443399-f86-2-4-17-15-4.jpg

Rebel

Noticed your gloves.

What do you think about these. Commenters sound like canna enthusiast.

http://www.amazon.com/3pk-NoGoo-Sil...id=1430061322&sr=8-2&keywords=silicon+fingers

LMAO! Case did you see the "customers who bought this also looked at these"... LOL all silicon stuff lmao mats, etc... Sounds like the dabbers love those things!

I prefer a whole hand glove. Most of the time if I grab a cola bare handed I get sticky even in between the lines on my palm! LOL

I prefer nitrile... The blue gloves with NO powder or anything... I hate those ones with powder.. And I hate latex LMAO

I'm always snipping fingertips off here and there so I like the cheap disposable ones. The MOB I just took down a few nights ago... The resin was so sticky and hard, when I rolled my fingertips together when I was done, the tips just ripped right off lol they are drying in the growroom with the trim lmao! Yes I even have to dry my gloves from time to time. Fresh hash!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that lol

Yes, your blue gloves are best. Use to wear them at work--dealing with the drunks/medical etc.

I read one can put the gloves in freezer. Slip them off inside out and freeze. Apparently, the resin hardens and can just shake them or pick out the magic goo.

It is fun to read the comments. Of course, Amazon knows me (and you too)--I laugh when I see the recommendations--lots of cann products--suggested for GCase.

Cheers

I read one can put the gloves in freezer. Slip them off inside out and freeze. Apparently, the resin hardens and can just shake them or pick out the magic goo

Shit! Why didn't I think of that?:slaps:

Back