Live Stoners Paranormal Anyone??

Bump! With all the new members since this thread started I was wondering if anyone else cares to share?

Sum freaky stuff man!! :fire: <<-----Insert funky moving ghostly gas cloud:jaw: :Hookah::twist::Sharing One:

Had a paranormal meeting the day befor yesterday.... Me and me wife in the room, no one else in the house and a shadow walks up to the door way and stands there!! the dogs heads are going left to rite with one ear standing up like who da fuck is standing there.......growling and confused I ignored it!!!!!! It's getting more active the more we talk about moving!!!!

Need to catch up on this!

Great to have you along Dazed! Please do when you have the time! And join in the discussion if you care to!

Sum freaky stuff man!! :fire: <<-----Insert funky moving ghostly gas cloud:jaw: :Hookah::twist::Sharing One:

:passing Wind..:Funky Moving Gas Cloud? :Windy: Those were the only two I could find on site! :crying:

Had a paranormal meeting the day befor yesterday.... Me and me wife in the room, no one else in the house and a shadow walks up to the door way and stands there!! the dogs heads are going left to rite with one ear standing up like who da fuck is standing there.......growling and confused I ignored it!!!!!! It's getting more active the more we talk about moving!!!!

That's some crazy shit right there Bud... Do you have any idea who it could be?

No Idea fallowed us here from Northern Nevada we believe.

Oh shit that's right bro... We've talked about that before a long time ago my bad...

Did it start there? Was that when you used to watch your neighbors house or watch your house from the outside? Crazy activity... I remember that...

Oh shit that's right bro... We've talked about that before a long time ago my bad...

Did it start there? Was that when you used to watch your neighbors house or watch your house from the outside? Crazy activity... I remember that...

It could even be from farther back when I lived with my parents.....

Humm... The Elvis has lived in 100 year old homes that "things" would happen.. i also remember my grandmothers home built in 1902 across the street from a train station.. that house was used as a Inn in those days before the airplane car and bus. She sold it in the 80s but I remember stuff. then the other home I lived in 1994 that was also built in 1906 It had a hidden room for boot leg wiskey. I did use LSD in 1994 but I remember ghost there. That house had two chemnies on the roof but just 1 large fireplace. It had also burned twice!
It also had 'slave" quarters under it slave quarters is under the house basement with a very low roof line that slaves lived in wile working at the home up to the mid 1950s really..

Here is a pic of the train station across from my grandmothers old home.. This pic is not that old but I bet it was interesting in 1890 getting off a train from Memphis waiting on another to New Orleans in this train station with no electricity and only gas lamps.. this trains station is also said that the first "rock in roll" song was recorded in the main station because of the acoustics..
very lawless land in those days!! most "unmarried" women would have been prostitutes and men would have been hustlers gamblers..

p868486222-3.jpg

Back