Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet dude!!! grow it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhh abay!!!!! :dance2: :dance: :jump:

Here is a SkunkHaze and an PBD in the same pot...
The pot is 10 gallons, The SH is stacked down with a hay rope(grassrope) and a wooden stake because its in my potato garden and is way taller than my potatoes...

168.jpg

169.jpg

I used only regular beans only and I have had to pull not one photo male...

I have somewhere around 25-30 females, This year I've been blessed...

May the bud gods bless you too....

are those a mix of the c-h 10 and c-h 11?
i was wondering because the 11 are supposed to be bred for shorter stature and a quicker finish,but still be some great producers.

There both just young plants from the CH-10 because I'm saving the CH11 for indoor growing...
I really believe that the CH is either a pure Skunk line just IBL'ed by the guy you got them from or they have afghani in them somewhere because I see afghani traits but they look like the Afghan dominant Skunk#1's do... Know what I'm trying to say?:lol:

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Oh Yeah...

I hooked an old man from down the holler up with some Russian Rocket Fuel x Speedy Gonzales F'1 back around Christmas I gave him a Cigar vile filled with about 75 of them...
Well, He just came up and gave me 1/2 ounce of some dank fuel smelling bud, He said that some of them are head high and only just recently started showing sex...
I wounder if there is a photoperiod phenotype showing in the RRFxSpeedy G.?

cant wait to see these finished... sounds tastey!!! :) def looks like some afghani lines in there

@NC420 tomorrow promises to hold a c-h suprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 CH-10 that are in single pots and they are about chest high, I'll get pictures of them tomorrow for you...

I smoked some of the Russian Rocket Fuel x Speedy G. F1 bud that my old friend gave me for giving him the seeds and he also gave me 14 F2 beans...
I think I'll call the RRF x Speedy G. F2's Speedy Auto Diesel:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Dwarf Phenotype Purple-Berry Diesel:
225.jpg

Some dry outdoor RRF x Speedy G.:
226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back