Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
good protocol whatsgoodie... too many people jump in too fast and then find out the hard way.... sucks t have to wait a year tho huh?

Thanks guys, I've had these out since early February in a small green house they're a little ahead of the rest of my plants...
I think I may run in to trouble trying to hide these things...

Speed & Safety for them NC.....:thumbs:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Get me some good photos of Skunk#1...I Think I have identified it in the JEM selection..
But..
it is always good to check..

WooooooooHoooooooooooo.................:booya:

The main bottom plant is a Skunk #1 phenotype and the top pic on the left is Skunk #1...

You can tell which are Afghani because of the cloven leaf...
I know which of you will spot them no problem:thumbs:

Holy shit. Skunks started in feb. You will be lucky to hide them with oak tree come sept. Lol. Good luck with that. I won't envy you till harvest. Good looking plants for sure.

Any SS x's started yet. They have lots of vigor.

Jack Herer clone in re-veg:
53.jpg

54.jpg

Holy shit. Skunks started in feb. You will be lucky to hide them with oak tree come sept. Lol. Good luck with that. I won't envy you till harvest. Good looking plants for sure.

Any SS x's started yet. They have lots of vigor.
Yeah I have Super Skunk started, Their young I'll get pictures up today...

those jacks are lookin pretty good.... cant wait for my auto jack to get here... never tried jack herrer... but I've heard its a great smoke!
I have one skunk seed... femmed... never started it... maybe I should... :)

^^ He didn't notice the cloven leaf post! ;)

@JM, yeah I figured it'd be worth it to wait the year and reduce my loss though. I've learned about jumping in already! LOL

That skunk is going to have enough to pass around... twice.. three times.. :hump:

I'm really hoping to see that guy make it to harvest.. I can just imagine. Started in feburary? my god!

i know... its great to get early starts... i been runnning my photos from about jan-feb myself... cloning and propoagating.... thank god... the deer got about 50% so far... now the replacements ar caged... sholde be ok... and they should get huge with a whole summer ahead of them to rock out

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back