Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I noticed! Like I said never seen JH look like that. JH & I are old friends.
I've seen all sorts of different cuts of it. Have grown out several, but one of my buddy's is the JH expert.
Nothing compares to his, so I don't bother trying - just get it from him. It's the only strain he runs, and he runs the hell out of it.

Well TBM, Arjan and Franco man used a heavy indica Red Skunk in the cross for the Skunk side of the JH and it just makes it way indica but it does have every strain in it that the OG has except for the Red Skunk...

Here is a picture just for you Cave Dirt Cody...
Super Skunk X ?:
65.jpg

Here's a picture for you RSV1...
CH#10:
66.jpg

awesome...stealthy as hell in there and the girls look like theyre lovin the great outdoors.
they look like theyre going to get big in those 5 gallon buckets dont they?

awesome...stealthy as hell in there and the girls look like theyre lovin the great outdoors.
they look like theyre going to get big in those 5 gallon buckets dont they?

If they're this big and have almost 2-3 months of vegetative growth left then I think I'm going to have trouble hiding these bitches...
They are all females, Haven't had to pull a photo male:thumbs:

My JH clone is growing so thick, It's going to end up as big as its mother plant...

They are big and have a long way to go.
You might have to top them or tie them down.
Glad you have easy access to water.
They look great so far!

They are big and have a long way to go.
You might have to top them or tie them down.
Glad you have easy access to water.
They look great so far!

I really don't want to top them, I may just tie them down...
I really love how LST effects an already massive, branching plant...

On another side I have been sold on clones:thumbs:

I didn't realize that given the rite grow environment i.e. pot size, good media and nutrients they can out grow their donor/mother plant...

Green House Jack Herer clone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back