Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

cool, that plant could almost get away with being a mint. well apart from it not smelling of mint..:)

The leaves are starting to fill in but almost all of the new leaves look like the very first one bladed trye leaves...
As they get older the leaves are getting more blades and they start to look more like MJ leaves...
I can't wait till she buds up, I know how dense those buds get...

Wey Hey NC....I didn't even know you had this thread until I saw stanko post this...

cool, that plant could almost get away with being a mint. well apart from it not
smelling of mint..:)

and I came in for a look...:D

and he is right...she is Unusual...

I Love unusual....

looking forward to see how those leaves develop...:thumbs:

How could a clone be so much different than her mother?

Is she Really different from the mom...

coz something in my mind says last time I saw that shaped leaf and that sort of softness...it was a girl going into Re-Veg

I didn't realize that given the rite grow environment i.e. pot size, good media and nutrients they can out grow their donor/mother plant...

I didnt realize you hadnt really played arond with this... I'm a big fan of propogation by cuttings... the fast jump start... barring autos of course! lol

I'd have to ride with Wiz on this... re-veg looks a little weird sometimes... but should be exactl genetic duplicate of mom...

lookin good man!!!

JH clone
156.jpg

157.jpg

Thiaphan x Pekhuruder
158.jpg

RSV1's CH
159.jpg

Purple-Berry Diesel
160.jpg

Top Fuel
161.jpg