Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

Thank you very much! I'll go for Big Bud.

Also thanks for being a great host.

Great!! Okay as soon as I find out who has the BLK prizes i will let you know who to PM.

@Mark87 - we'll give you a few days to choose between a 5 pack of BLK White Widow and a 5 pack of BLK Super Skunk. If I don't hear from you in a couple of days, I will offer the choice to islandgrowers and you will get the last pack. Hope everything is okay with you bud...been awhile since we have seen you around!!

the pres say we be tight butt buddies with em, me I'm not so sure, and investigations are a financial boon for the bureaucrats
If I'm honest, I just wanna get away from the concrete jungle and all the morons...and smoke your stash!:smokeout: and the pics you post of your area...takes my breath away.
First A 3:15 states, "blessed is he who grows beautiful canna to remarkable results, in the great white north."

If I'm honest, I just wanna get away from the concrete jungle and all the morons...and smoke your stash!:smokeout: and the pics you post of your area...takes my breath away.
First A 3:15 states, "blessed is he who grows beautiful canna to remarkable results, in the great white north."
now I'm canonized?
man, today is starting pretty damn good!

OH @belevitez is right on it!! Sorry guys, had a busy day today. Anyways...yes belivitez is right and the polls are closed for the auto side of the contest!!

Here is the total accumulated votes!!
1st place @trailanimal 59 + 31 = 90
2nd place 912GS 49 + 28 = 77
3rd place @Belivitez 55 + 14 = 69
4th @Arthur 44 + 17 = 61
5th @hecno 30 + 7 = 37
6th @captcold 22 + 10 = 32
7th @blowyourmind 24 + 6 = 30
@mohawk warrior 28 + 0 = 28
@Swan 21 + 3 = 25
@Bud Wiser UK 8 + 7 = 15
@islandgrower 8 + 4 = 12
@Mark87 3 + 0 = 3
@Dr. Babnik 2 + 0 = 2

Trail animal take first place!!! Well done bud!! I have decided to hand down my second place prize down the line(more than enough seeds!!), so that means belivitez is bumped up to a second place prize, and arthur will take a third place prize. Just getting to grow with all of you fine folks under the sun is plenty prize for me!!

Congratulations to all of you that were able to stick it out in this crazy unpredictable season!! It was a season that took its toll on many of us. I like to live by a saying "there is always next year!!"
21 + 3... I'll take that for a first grow. My live bud let me down I see!
Next year I will likely only grow a single plant again. I still have 2 of the same seeds left, but I might try something else.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back