Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

Thanks for the kind words @hecno and @islandgrower - I did the best i could running the show fellas!!

Woohoo didn't come out last hahaha. Great job guys . More fun next year.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

You know what bud? Sometimes it is actually a WIN being in the bottom 3. I talked to admin and they have setup us up with prizes for the bottom 3, as well as the top 3!! WOO-HOO!! So here is how i am going to do it. Last place @Dr. Babnik will get first choice of these 3 mini prizes, next will be @Mark87 and last but not least, you will get the remaining prize @islandgrower !!

Bottom 3 prize selection:
Prize [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] 5 BLK White Widow
Prize [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] 5 BLK Big Bud
Prize # 5 BLK Super Skunk

I know its been some time since we have seen Mark87, so if a few days goes by and he doesn't show up, islandgrower will get to choose between the two remaining and mark87 will get the remainder.

Thanks for the kind words @hecno and @islandgrower - I did the best i could running the show fellas!!

You know what bud? Sometimes it is actually a WIN being in the bottom 3. I talked to admin and they have setup us up with prizes for the bottom 3, as well as the top 3!! WOO-HOO!! So here is how i am going to do it. Last place @Dr. Babnik will get first choice of these 3 mini prizes, next will be @Mark87 and last but not least, you will get the remaining prize @islandgrower !!

I know its been some time since we have seen Mark87, so if a few days goes by and he doesn't show up, islandgrower will get to choose between the two remaining and mark87 will get the remainder.
Sweet . Thanks so much for the hard work bro. And for next year I should be running some mns gear . Won a few auctions lots of variety coming soon to a thread near you lol.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Well this year had a lot of highs and lows in the OD comp... learned a lot (like keep your tomato plants a distance from your girls... tomato worms seem to like bud) am so glad I found AFN, what a great bunch to be associated with! A big thanks to all, just for being here.

Well this year had a lot of highs and lows in the OD comp... learned a lot (like keep your tomato plants a distance from your girls... tomato worms seem to like bud) am so glad I found AFN, what a great bunch to be associated with! A big thanks to all, just for being here.

Congrats on taking a third place prize bud!! As soon as trailanimal and then belevitez make their prize choice,I'll be contacting you about 3rd prize.

Oh, that's disheartening to hear. I was looking for something nice and fast after mainly growing my 130+ day Somangos.
Definitely not fast... went 105 days, think it coulda gonna another week... and yes, quality is sub par.... as we probably all do, I have been second guessing the whole grow, looking for my mistake... and while there were some small issues, I can't account for the lack of quality other than genetics. If NL is something ya wanna grow, search out other breeders. 00 has quality issues.

Thank you very much! I'll go for Big Bud.

Also thanks for being a great host.

Definitely not fast... went 105 days, think it coulda gonna another week... and yes, quality is sub par.... as we probably all do, I have been second guessing the whole grow, looking for my mistake... and while there were some small issues, I can't account for the lack of quality other than genetics. If NL is something ya wanna grow, search out other breeders. 00 has quality issues.
Have you (or anyone else reading this) tried a rqs nl before?
I wanna start a new grow log and just can't decide which one to pick:
Northern Lights, Jack Herer, Critical, Royal Medic

Back