Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

If I'm honest, I just wanna get away from the concrete jungle and all the morons...and smoke your stash!:smokeout: and the pics you post of your area...takes my breath away.
First A 3:15 states, "blessed is he who grows beautiful canna to remarkable results, in the great white north."
god bless you. All of us.

now I'm canonized?
man, today is starting pretty damn good!
offishul Canadian-ness bestowed upon thee neighbour....(level skipped for a snow grow y'know....and free health care too. Oh, and them people who drive on the other side of the road can marry and we're legalizing weed too. The dark side awaits your coming....)

Seriously, good on you bub. Your beatification is centuries overdue :p

the thing I like the most, is that 21 souls on this planet recognized my bud as being 2nd best only to the winner of the contest.Okay, maybe 4 other entries too, but, I am most gracious languishing in 5th place.

@912GreenSkell arthur needs some badges! He is too barren for a gladiator

You have got that right dudeski!! Thanks for the reminder!!

@Rebel Can we get grow battle gladiator badges for the following - belivitez, swan, trailanimal, hecno, blowyourmind, bud wiser uk, captcold, islandgrower, arthur

Can i also get 3 custom badges "Gold Medal Outdoor Auto" trailanimal
"Silver Medal Outdoor Auto" 912GreenSkell
"Bronze Medal Outdoor Auto" Belivitez

You have got that right dudeski!! Thanks for the reminder!!

@Rebel Can we get grow battle gladiator badges for the following - belivitez, swan, trailanimal, hecno, blowyourmind, bud wiser uk, captcold, islandgrower, arthur

Can i also get 3 custom badges "Gold Medal Outdoor Auto" trailanimal
"Silver Medal Outdoor Auto" 912GreenSkell
"Bronze Medal Outdoor Auto" Belivitez

You got it brother! I'll get it done now!

Back