Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

Yeh their is a read on icmag about them he had a grouse grow but i think he did mention about em havin a lifespan

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yeh their is a read on icmag about them he had a grouse grow but i think he did mention about em havin a lifespan

could u send me the link?

Decent read man

Hello guys, so i have to ask and i dread the answer, so i harvested the panama lime and all the buds have turned brown on the inside , is this mold? and if so what do i do with it? trash it? or can i make bubble hash? or can i dry it off and smoke it? i have removed most of the brown parts.
DSCN1758.JPG

DSCN1764.JPG
DSCN1765.JPG

DSCN1769.JPG

anyway, please reply to me with your thoughts,

and at least here is the full body pics i promised looks like the pic stitch has on his site ,what a shame if its mold...

DSCN1753.JPG
DSCN1754.JPG

DSCN1756.JPG

Well, the first pic makes me say yes, that is rot. I'm going to tag Dr. @Waira, paging Dr. Waira. Lol.

You get much rain this last month, or high humidity? It sounds like you had her maybe smushed in with some other plants to hide her-- Lack of airflow would encourage mold too, but damn dude, that is disappointing. I don't think there's much you can do with that, throw out the bad parts, but it does look like there's a fair amount of good bud too so let's be thankful for that. You don't want to smoke anything with mold on it, don't take chances.

:doh:...sucky indeed mate! personally, I'd toss out the stuff that look like what in the pics,.. only thing to do that probably won't transfer the mold spores is a qwiso preparation, with very good filtering double coffee filter)... at this point it's IN the tissue, not just on it,...

:doh:...sucky indeed mate! personally, I'd toss out the stuff that look like what in the pics,.. only thing to do that probably won't transfer the mold spores is a qwiso preparation, with very good filtering double coffee filter)... at this point it's IN the tissue, not just on it,...

Well then i should really trash the whole plant, there's no way to save anything, the mold is on the inside in every bud,
so freezing the spores wont kill em? bubble jhash out of the question?

Also i have to ask, if it is mold shouldnt it have some kind of smell? how can i be sure of what it is?

Last edited:
Back