Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

Moutros... u get rain or what??? Last few weeks

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Is there any way to save some? water cure maybe?

Ok then people, after my initial panic frustration and disappointment i go back to the original purpose of this thread to give you some figures over the panama lime.

So i decided and turned the whole plant into hash with the gumby method after removing as much of the moldy parts i could,

So the plant yielded 500 grams wet bud, i didnt dry it so i dont know the dry weight.

The buds were airy but after some reading i did i found out that generally thats the way pure sativas grow, be careful not to overwater like i did

The smoke was really smooth (yes i did sample some clean buds) without even proper curing, and the high was AMAZING clear head high with a little stone but fully functioning, definitely a nice day time high. What a waste :grump:well i guess better luck next year when im definitely gonna grow it again!

Id like to see em with boosters... flash says they can take a pounding on the nutes! Dude u see any hermy flowers? I did read on that ic thread the fem beans were going hermy whether its fixed or not dont know

Id like to see em with boosters... flash says they can take a pounding on the nutes! Dude u see any hermy flowers? I did read on that ic thread the fem beans were going hermy whether its fixed or not dont know

no man, no hermies, not the panama, not the chaze. I know there has been rumors and i was afraid of it but none of that happened to me

I think organics should help

Since the first picture of PanamaLime I had the impression the plant is too close to that tree or whatever.
Looks like humidity took its toll and it's a huge one, sorry to hear about it.

Keep in mind to put them in full sunlight with good air flow next time, in poor conditions even sativas can rot.
Also the bud structure can be denser in full sun.

Good luck with the chaze!

Back