Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

Since the first picture of PanamaLime I had the impression the plant is too close to that tree or whatever.
Looks like humidity took its toll and it's a huge one, sorry to hear about it.

Keep in mind to put them in full sunlight with good air flow next time, in poor conditions even sativas can rot.
Also the bud structure can be denser in full sun.

Good luck with the chaze!
Unfortunately fro concealment reasons such big plants cant be in the sun all day, i wish i could just place it right there in the middle, but what can you do, anyway at least i learned a lot, never worked with such big plants before.

The chazes are doing perfectly well at least, i expect to compensate my losses from those

Hello again people, so one of the chazes, the one that started flowering earlier is coming down, here's the pics as promised
DSCN1784.JPG
DSCN1786.JPG
DSCN1782.JPG

Lookin crazy good... full sun plants need full sun!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Theres a chart if i can find it

Lookin crazy good... full sun plants need full sun!

of course they do, but because of the legal state of cannabis you just cant always put them in the sunniest spots

Moutros sorry to hear bout that loss. Google jorge Cervantes and mold and you should get his video on how to deal with it effectively after harvest. Good job tho. Might be worth while turning it into a hedge next time.

Moutros sorry to hear bout that loss. Google jorge Cervantes and mold and you should get his video on how to deal with it effectively after harvest. Good job tho. Might be worth while turning it into a hedge next time.

thanks man, all in all it was a good year, i had a good harvest in total and i learned alot again, so next year i wont make the same mistakes.

Glad to hear my friend. Im certainly gonna look at panama lime after this post. Currently i have 2 church flowering in the back yard about 4.5 feet tall from about 1.5 months of veg time. Kinda could of got away from me with more time and better soil.

Hello everyone, this is my last post for this thread and this year.
The last chaze that flowered late is ready to be harvested and i will give you the pictures, it's really tall as you can see, not so full of bud but not bad either.
The food bottle isnt there for advertising but for scale reasons.

DSCN1810.JPG

DSCN1815.JPG

DSCN1811.JPG

DSCN1813.JPG

I wanna thank you all for following my thread and for the advice and happy grows to you all!
See you next year hopefully with the same or different strains.

Back