Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

Hey bro, have you tried any sample smoke of the Panama Lime? Although it's still throwing new pistil growth, if parts are drying out, then those parts are dying. The color in your pictures is concerning as it looks grey like rot. I wouldn't expect rot in such an airy plant, or from rainforest genetics either, but why aren't the pistils just drying brown? Perhaps the pic is just fooling my eyes but if the plant is dying and drying off in spots, it seems like you should be thinking about chopping and salvaging what you can. Disappointing for sure, man, but you probably still have some good smoke there, just doesn't look it....well I hope so anyway. I don't believe it's any issue with your nutes..

The white spots on the chaze look like spider mite damage. Are there no bugs on the underside of those leaves? Not a big deal though, I wouldn't worry about them at this point, sure looks like bug damage though.

Hello again , unfortunately in the last stage im discovering problems and hoping you guys can help me solve them,

lets start with the simple and less important one, white spots on leaves on the chaze ,anyone any ideas?
View attachment 626978 View attachment 626979

and the real worryng problem now, this beautiful panama plant has AIRY buds and they seem to be going dry on the inside, unfortunately i have no idea what causes that, is it normal with sativa plants? and what will be smokable from that i dont know,instead of fattening up it keeps shooting new little hairy stems, im afraid i might have to make the whole plant into hash. Any ideas again?
View attachment 626980
View attachment 626987

Is it not enough food? Does it need ALOT more time? Can it be not enough sun? I notice it mostly happens on the back side of the plant where it doesnt get enough sun, is it just how this plant is supposed to be? I just know im very disappointed...
How many hours light?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I don't have much experience but those white marks look like either thrips or spider mites, I've had both and they are very similar markings

Hey bro, have you tried any sample smoke of the Panama Lime? Although it's still throwing new pistil growth, if parts are drying out, then those parts are dying. The color in your pictures is concerning as it looks grey like rot. I wouldn't expect rot in such an airy plant, or from rainforest genetics either, but why aren't the pistils just drying brown? Perhaps the pic is just fooling my eyes but if the plant is dying and drying off in spots, it seems like you should be thinking about chopping and salvaging what you can. Disappointing for sure, man, but you probably still have some good smoke there, just doesn't look it....well I hope so anyway. I don't believe it's any issue with your nutes..

The white spots on the chaze look like spider mite damage. Are there no bugs on the underside of those leaves? Not a big deal though, I wouldn't worry about them at this point, sure looks like bug damage though.

No its not rot , the dry parts are brown , maybe the pic doesnt help,maybe your right, i has gone for over 4 months now, maybe it does need to come down, i dont think it will fatten anymore. Spider mites? I have never had any problems with those really but wouldnt they leave some kind of web?Any way im not so worried about the white spots at this point either.

I don't have much experience but those white marks look like either thrips or spider mites, I've had both and they are very similar markings

I think they are probably thrips.

No its not rot , the dry parts are brown , maybe the pic doesnt help,maybe your right, i has gone for over 4 months now, maybe it does need to come down, i dont think it will fatten anymore. Spider mites? I have never had any problems with those really but wouldnt they leave some kind of web?Any way im not so worried about the white spots at this point either.

I think they are probably thrips.
U can have mites n not see webs dude

How many hours light?

They dont get the whole day of light really , the last couple of months i would say between 5 and 7 hours of direct light , unfortunately they are too big and had to be covered inside other plants for concealment purposes

I have asked a few big boys what they reckon

Well i have made my decision, the panama lime is coming down tonight, i think @MediScrogs is right and it may be dying off at this point

Back