Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

well a short update,

i harvested one of the blueberry kush and it smells amazing, thus making the post earlier-that they all smell the same to me- untrue. It smells a bit fruity, cant say more really, and it leaves a nice sweet taste when smoked, the high is also a very clear and body stone.

More pics moutros! Hehehe

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, i thought i'd share a little update, everything is harvested except for the 3 super autos, the panama lime and the chazes.

The panama lime is almost at 120 days now and shows no signs of getting closer to harvest, my estimate now is that it will take at least a month, but take a look yourselves and tell me what you think.
DSCN1678.JPG
DSCN1680.JPG
DSCN1677.JPG

The chazes as i mentioned in an earlier post one of them has been flowering for a few weeks and the other one just started even though they were planted at the same time.

DSCN1673.JPG
DSCN1668.JPG

The second one that just started flowering is over 2m high at the moment.This is the top, the rest is so spread out that it was too difficult to get a full picture before harvesting the others first (which will take a long time it seems)
DSCN1671.JPG

Thanks for the update bro, I see what you mean about the Panama Lime, it's going to be awhile from the look of it. I imagine you still have another month or more of good weather in front of you...hoping so, looks like she needs the time. :pass:

Hello everyone, i thought i'd share a little update, everything is harvested except for the 3 super autos, the panama lime and the chazes.

The panama lime is almost at 120 days now and shows no signs of getting closer to harvest, my estimate now is that it will take at least a month, but take a look yourselves and tell me what you think.
View attachment 611336 View attachment 611340 View attachment 611341

The chazes as i mentioned in an earlier post one of them has been flowering for a few weeks and the other one just started even though they were planted at the same time.

View attachment 611342 View attachment 611343

The second one that just started flowering is over 2m high at the moment.This is the top, the rest is so spread out that it was too difficult to get a full picture before harvesting the others first (which will take a long time it seems)
View attachment 611344
Yayy! Looks tasty she tends to hang around a while heres my buddys around 14-16 weeks
5e3ab4acf93c8d237df7bafe5d7f4e47.jpg

Thanks for the update bro, I see what you mean about the Panama Lime, it's going to be awhile from the look of it. I imagine you still have another month or more of good weather in front of you...hoping so, looks like she needs the time. :pass:

Well i do have at least 2 months of good weather ahead of me, not worried about that, just hoped it would be done by now cuz im running out of space!

Yayy! Looks tasty she tends to hang around a while heres my buddys around 14-16 weeks
5e3ab4acf93c8d237df7bafe5d7f4e47.jpg

has your buddy finished it? have you tried it?

Very nice looking PanamaLime and Chazes, if you have no problems with bad weather just leave them be for another month. The late chaze will obviously need quite more time but I believe will be worth to wait.
I think the Panama Lime will be on my menu for next season. Looking forward for more updates.

Cheers

Well i do have at least 2 months of good weather ahead of me, not worried about that, just hoped it would be done by now cuz im running out of space!

has your buddy finished it? have you tried it?
Nope not finished yet! Kept getting mite infestation this round is on song though so should see her finished.. i do know the breeder of the original panama black snowhigh recommends 16+ but seen as high as 6 months from 12/12 from seed.. this certain cross cherry bomb was used to bring the flowering time to a more do-able time..

Hope those Lime buds are making progress, @moutros , looking forward to your next update
Hey Medi, i think it will take a lot of patience for the lime, the buds keep getting hairs and keep growing in every direction but they are not even close to tightening up yet, fan leaves and smaller leaves are starting to get lighter green in color also.

DSCN1682.JPG

DSCN1683.JPG

DSCN1685.JPG

And here's a picture of the budding chaze

DSCN1684.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1681.JPG
    DSCN1681.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 70
Back