Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

well today it is at day 100 and i can say with certainty it wont be ready in the 105 days window that stitch says, not that i mind really, it looks like it will be worth the wait. As for the chazes the one that started flowering is budding up at around 65 days now, and the other one still hasnt shown any pistils!!!
Hmmmm very interesting dude.. my buddys photo panama went like 4 months and some from memory!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hmmmm very interesting dude.. my buddys photo panama went like 4 months and some from memory!

well im sure the panama lime needs at least 20 more days or so, so that would be close to 4 months , then again photos dont work like that , if it was a photo it would not have started flowering yet.

well im sure the panama lime needs at least 20 more days or so, so that would be close to 4 months , then again photos dont work like that , if it was a photo it would not have started flowering yet.
Yeh looks like a good 20 or so.. tbh not bad for a serious sativa!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 43
These are pictures of my flash missile 33's. They are 10 weeks as of today they look like they will go another 6 to 8 weeks . Not trying to hijack this thread but I think someone asked for pictures of my plants and I just got around to taking some because they are being grown guerrilla style and I do not visit them that often and especially not in the daytime but I didn't try to get some they're kind of hard to see and a lot of them are sideways By the way these plants are both at least 7 feet tall

These are pictures of my flash missile 33's. They are 10 weeks as of today they look like they will go another 6 to 8 weeks . Not trying to hijack this thread but I think someone asked for pictures of my plants and I just got around to taking some because they are being grown guerrilla style and I do not visit them that often and especially not in the daytime but I didn't try to get some they're kind of hard to see and a lot of them are sideways By the way these plants are both at least 7 feet tall
Hell yeh biscuits! They look sweet as big things coming hehe

Hell yeh biscuits! They look sweet as big things coming hehe i seriously cant wait to chuck my beans in the paper towel sorta really opens the season up too.. couple super autos couple of photos gonna have so much bud soon hehe! Moutros is she getting a fresh earth / clay smell about her?

Hell yeh biscuits! They look sweet as big things coming hehe i seriously cant wait to chuck my beans in the paper towel sorta really opens the season up too.. couple super autos couple of photos gonna have so much bud soon hehe! Moutros is she getting a fresh earth / clay smell about her?

what can i say, smells like weed to me... they all do!

Back