Outdoor Outdoor 55lat Uk 2017

I would have thought so too, must be one hell of a tough strain that :smoking:fair doos.

Fire 99's? I have some of those if its the same strain and Fast Diesel from RGS:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I would have thought so too, must be one hell of a tough strain that :smoking:fair doos.

Fire 99's? I have some of those if its the same strain and Fast Diesel from RGS:thumbsup:
One of highriseseeds creations. Mine are F3 reg seeds. Fire og x Cinderella 99 auto. Here a link to the description. RGS just made a female seed selection from them. I wouldn't touch RGS with a barge pole mate. Panik threatened to track my IP and pay to have someone do some bad shit to me on a forum after I confronted him on a mater regarding his seeds stock. All while my mother had just die literally hours before. Anyway he got himself banned threatening to track people's ip address through a canna forum is really shitty against nearly all forum rules. :thumbsup:
http://www.rcmcollective.ca/breeders/highrise/auto-fire99.html

Last edited:
100 polar haze in paper towel.
20170502_192156-768x1366.jpg

wow! you supplying half of scotland or somethin mate, how many plants are you growing? and how on earth are you managing to grow them all the way up there? is it not freezing all year round? im around the fourth and we get about 3 weeks of sun all year lol. @guerillagrower#65 your up there somewhere too are you not. check out this nutter lol.
subbing up for this one tho mate. ill be taking notes for next season! tried a couple wild ones last year but they got munched just before going into flower.

Back