Outdoor Outdoor 55lat Uk 2017

Subbbed in.....many plants,bro!

Team EU will rock or what?:pass:
To many seeds mate. The question is what to grow? I have a habit of doing a little pollen chucking and it results in lot's of crosses to test. That's why my patches tend to be lot's of different plants rather than a patch of a few strains.

To many seeds mate. The question is what to grow? I have a habit of doing a little pollen chucking and it results in lot's of crosses to test. That's why my patches tend to be lot's of different plants rather than a patch of a few strains.
It´s the crosses thing...hey bud!

I´m a totally newbie on AFN...just learing....doing different ways like organic, hydro all outdoors....that´s sounds great stuff....CET....ned to sleep, for a couple of hours...Team EU will rock!

Cool mix bud!! I am super simple...plenty of horse manure, some dolomite lime, and then i run bloom nutes during flower to boost flower production. Check it out man, might pick up some tips and get that 10 ouncer bud!! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/
I have tried a few of these already and some work for me this far north some don't. I wasn't going to grow a tree this year but you got me twitching to now. Question is do a go with a tried and tested hardy tree for this far north or go all out and risk something new?

I love the variety pack...i am growing 18 different plants this season, and all are different strains. :D

I have tried a few of these already and some work for me this far north some don't. I wasn't going to grow a tree this year but you got me twitching to now. Question is do a go with a tried and tested hardy tree for this far north or go all out and risk something new?

Go with tried and true...no point in getting a monsters worth of moldy bud!! Id be interested to hear what techniques worked and which didnt.

It´s the crosses thing...hey bud!

I´m a totally newbie on AFN...just learing....doing different ways like organic, hydro all outdoors....that´s sounds great stuff....CET....ned to sleep, for a couple of hours...Team EU will rock!
I was pointed over here by LBH a few year ago when it was new. I have been on a lot of forums but I tend to only do grow logs on certain forum's other's are just to say hi to old friends ect. I always liked autos because I have a thing for freaky plants. Have you ever seen a self topping strain?
gallery_73781_4410_72548.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_28738.jpg
user2159_pic2734_1286789319.jpg

I love the variety pack...i am growing 18 different plants this season, and all are different strains. :D

Go with tried and true...no point in getting a monsters worth of moldy bud!! Id be interested to hear what techniques worked and which didnt.
Watch this space mate and I will show you. 10+ ounce plant this year it is. I will pop a few sour cream in toilet paper tomorrow with a few AHP#2 / killer skunk x early wonder skunk. I will grow one of each into a monster this year.
I dont even know what I am growing this year but It makes my head hurt trying to decide every time I open my seed box.
:growing:

I was pointed over here by LBH a few year ago when it was new. I have been on a lot of forums but I tend to only do grow logs on certain forum's other's are just to say hi to old friends ect. I always liked autos because I have a thing for freaky plants. Have you ever seen a self topping strain?
View attachment 736559 View attachment 736561 View attachment 736562

Ive had a few strains do the self topping (or as i call it forking), most recently Dutch Passion Orange Hill Special, DP Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] last season and i had a blueberry do it 4 years ago. Never seen it on an auto yet though.

Watch this space mate and I will show you. 10+ ounce plant this year it is. I will pop a few sour cream in toilet paper tomorrow with a few AHP#2 / killer skunk x early wonder skunk. I will grow one of each into a monster this year.
I dont even know what I am growing this year but It makes my head hurt trying to decide every time I open my seed box.
:growing:

Look forward to it!!

Hahaha that leaf stalk with all of the shoots is just the best...tossing you a shot of rep for that freak! :D
Ya she was a cool strain unfortunately Durham police took all my seeds from this strain. She was a stinky freak to that would finish outdoor first week of September. I did get 5 seeds back from a friend but it was s1 seed and doesn't seem as good.

So after being convinced I need a monster growing this year I set about the task of making my head spin. I look through this lot for suitable candidates and decided to go with AHP [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] / killer skunk x early wonder skunk and the the trusted sour cream. I am thinking I might use the moster sour cream to make a few female seeds. Enough about that all will be revealed later. Here's a pic of some of the my outdoor seeds why? Because everyone likes pictures don't they?
20170420_172209.jpg

After sorting the seeds out I decided it was time to pot some Early wonder skunk seedlings up into 11lt pots. I sorted the ingredients out and set about mixing them together as follows. 1 part old spent compost, 1 part fresh new multi purpose compost, 1 part animal manure from horse, chicken, rabbit that had been braking down for about a year. To about evert 100lt I added 1 good hand full of each of the following Fish blood and bone, grow more, log hash from my wood burner. Finally while potting the seedlings I sprinkle mycorrhizal fungi over the roots.
20170420_172118.jpg

A good watering in and these wont need anything else for the rest of the season. Hopefully I can get a female to reverse sex using sts to dust the moster sour cream. Both strains are well past the F3 stage so a good stable hardy outdoor female strain should be the result.
20170420_171927.jpg

Back