Outdoor Outdoor 55lat Uk 2017

Grear info @brock1 thanks for sharing buddy. im tagging along if ok mate :thumbsup: does that one strain contain a bit of Killer Skunk from Ugorg?
Yep the ahp#2 x killer skunk was made by a old member over their that gifted me a few along with some other seed. I crossed them with the Early wonder skunk myself to bring the flowering time down. Hopefully these will be ok as I lost a load of squash seeds to mice last night. I would say theirs no such thing as a nice mouse but I really liked this one.
gallery_73781_4410_18404.jpg

I was pointed over here by LBH a few year ago when it was new. I have been on a lot of forums but I tend to only do grow logs on certain forum's other's are just to say hi to old friends ect. I always liked autos because I have a thing for freaky plants. Have you ever seen a self topping strain?
View attachment 736559 View attachment 736561 View attachment 736562
Wow, no never seen such before.....last year i had an auto seed, after 3 weeks looked like a geranium, hahaa!

Adding silica will also strengthen branches and is also said to be great for mold prevention.
Do you have an opinion on feeding silica during flower?
I use a lot of silica during veg to strengthen stems. However, I hesistate to use it during flowers, since silica is deposited as cork particles.

The particles is one of the reasons for its mold and insect preventing properties. Bugs don't like chewing on cork. As far as I know, silica also triggers immune responses in the plants. So when attacked, the immune system is already active and can deal with problems immediately.

Do you have an opinion on feeding silica during flower?
I use a lot of silica during veg to strengthen stems. However, I hesistate to use it during flowers, since silica is deposited as cork particles.

The particles is one of the reasons for its mold and insect preventing properties. Bugs don't like chewing on cork. As far as I know, silica also triggers immune responses in the plants. So when attacked, the immune system is already active and can deal with problems immediately.

If I was growing in Spain I would not use it. However growing in a climate that is the equivalent of a shower at times for up to 4 weeks. Sacrifice can be justified at time's. We all grow different because none of us outdoor growers have the exact same environment. I dont from 1 year to the next so all I can do is my best to ensure a harvest. With global warming who knows one day I might not need to use it so much in my grows.

Last edited:
So after being convinced I need a monster growing this year I set about the task of making my head spin. I look through this lot for suitable candidates and decided to go with AHP [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] / killer skunk x early wonder skunk and the the trusted sour cream. I am thinking I might use the moster sour cream to make a few female seeds. Enough about that all will be revealed later. Here's a pic of some of the my outdoor seeds why? Because everyone likes pictures don't they?
View attachment 737156
After sorting the seeds out I decided it was time to pot some Early wonder skunk seedlings up into 11lt pots. I sorted the ingredients out and set about mixing them together as follows. 1 part old spent compost, 1 part fresh new multi purpose compost, 1 part animal manure from horse, chicken, rabbit that had been braking down for about a year. To about evert 100lt I added 1 good hand full of each of the following Fish blood and bone, grow more, log hash from my wood burner. Finally while potting the seedlings I sprinkle mycorrhizal fungi over the roots.
View attachment 737161
A good watering in and these wont need anything else for the rest of the season. Hopefully I can get a female to reverse sex using sts to dust the moster sour cream. Both strains are well past the F3 stage so a good stable hardy outdoor female strain should be the result.
View attachment 737166
Looking awesome man! I am subbed for this wild ride you got going.

:slap:

Pull a chair my friend. Always a space when were growing under the sun. Hopefully you will have to bring your own sun protection as I hope its a hot one. :cools:
Gonna pull up the couch for this one ........got cogs turning in my head now hhhmmmm[emoji111] [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back