Outdoor Outdoor 55lat Uk 2017

Use coco mate. The compressed bales you get are a favourite for GGers. They fit in a bag easy, no water to carry to site if you drop them a few weeks early. No ph problem ether. Just big it into the native soil you can even use your old spent coco from your indoor grows. A small hand full of Fish blood and bone and a large hand full of coco. Dig it into your native soil and that's it your good to plant your sprouted seed or pre started seedlings, cuttings. It really is that simple. Finding good safe site's is the hardest part. The thing to remember is every site is different. For example this site i have the Polar haze in is full of stones and because of that I need extra compost or coco. For the seedlings to get established. I have another site not to far from this one that hardly as any stone's and good soil. I dont even add compost or coco just a little feed to this site. If the soil was bogged I would grow in full or half bags of compost or soil with the top and bottom cut off. Every year you grow in a site your learn to adapt a little better to it. If your growing around 55lat UK I would recommend a calcium feed pre flower or even early flower. Mares tail tea is a good organic feed for this purpose.
solid advice cheers pal

Did you put the pipe in the ground too or do you slide it out from under he plants? Ether way looks good. what do you expect from them as far as size and yield go?
I slide them out of the gutter by flooding the gutter so they slide out easily. The yield from them wont be great because I will be removing most of the arms to just grow a few buds per plant. It's my first time growing polar haze so it could turn crop yet lol. It's half sort term amnesia which didn't grow many side arm's for me anyway outdoor in a 50lt pot. Nice smoke though to be honest and fairly good mould resistance.

I slide them out of the gutter by flooding the gutter so they slide out easily. The yield from them wont be great because I will be removing most of the arms to just grow a few buds per plant. It's my first time growing polar haze so it could turn crop yet lol. It's half sort term amnesia which didn't grow many side arm's for me anyway outdoor in a 50lt pot. Nice smoke though to be honest and fairly good mould resistance.

very nice, so small and fast is what your going for im guessing. read a Skunk Mag "auto issue" where this guy grew 3 or 4 thousand one foot autos i think they ended up with 2000 at harvest. around 7 to 14 grams per plant.
your grow reminds me of that. keep up the good work brock1.

very nice, so small and fast is what your going for im guessing. read a Skunk Mag "auto issue" where this guy grew 3 or 4 thousand one foot autos i think they ended up with 2000 at harvest. around 7 to 14 grams per plant.
your grow reminds me of that. keep up the good work brock1.
That's kind of what I am doing but as a pollen chucker I am also pheno hunting. From 33 ish f3 samples I should be able to pick a few nice examples of the strain next grow to use a reverse female on. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back