Outdoor Outdoor 55lat Uk 2017

Yes, believe this forum is only 8 or so years old. I joined a little over 5 years ago. Was a much smaller forum then. Highrise had a large sub-forum on here on and krk was one of the main mods. His name was cres over here. Probably see some of his post under cres here. This is where I met bob.

Not sure if you got any of the MOB/OGK x F99a from bob. Everyone liked a lot. Harold ended up making F2s last season, he liked them so well.

Ended up reversering a Z6(pure CBD genotype) x Erdibei from last season and hitting several things with fem dust including a nice AOF/RD and Ulduz/RD. Will be testing a couple of each OD on my land.

I see you started some EWS, are you going to repro them? Think I bought the last pack last year from the SH store, but won't be running any this year, but will try a couple of MF/EWS.

Peace

No repo of the EWS this year mate though I might leave a few female's with the reverse EWS so they could be a fem seed repro depending on space in certain sites ;-) . I am hoping to reverse a nice female to cross with a sour cream. Also hoping to reverse the F99a you made. Sour cream takes the cold and humidity like no other plant I have grown up. Reducing the flowering time of her is my main goal for this year. Is that the MOB/×18Xf99a?

I liked the ulduzxRD and AOFxRD. it was a plant and leave type grow for my in 2005 that took care of her self pretty good. I have tried both again this year in the same patch of blackberries.

Are you doing a outdoor thread here this year? I have some MFxEWS I made a few year ago that I haven't tried yet. I just pasted most on to broskis. I still have about 30 EWS from 2004 seeds I got over their and a few I made in 2005 from them so I might do a repo next year.

Last edited:
Well theirs signes of life from the autos. First 100 polar haze in these pipe and I have another 100 diesel ryder in another lot at a different location starting to break soil. They will be planted out in about 5 days.
20170510_134847-768x1365.jpg

No repo of the EWS this year mate though I might leave a few female's with the reverse EWS so they could be a fem seed repro depending on space in certain sites ;-) . I am hoping to reverse a nice female to cross with a sour cream. Also hoping to reverse the F99a you made. Sour cream takes the cold and humidity like no other plant I have grown up. Reducing the flowering time of her is my main goal for this year. Is that the MOB/×18Xf99a?

I liked the ulduzxRD and AOFxRD. it was a plant and leave type grow for my in 2005 that took care of her self pretty good. I have tried both again this year in the same patch of blackberries.

Are you doing a outdoor thread here this year? I have some MFxEWS I made a few year ago that I haven't tried yet. I just pasted most on to broskis. I still have about 30 EWS from 2004 seeds I got over their and a few I made in 2005 from them so I might do a repo next year.
I really should do a small repro of the EWS. Got them primarily for a breeding tool. How do you like the smoke? What is the genetic make-up of the sour creams?

These are the strains I hit with a stellar f99a stud couple of years ago.

MOB/OGK(Tahoe cut)
F99 x X18
Paki x MD
BB x GDP
Seems like there were a couple of others, but old age memory is kicking in,but no MOB/×18Xf99a.

Just grew one AOF/RD last year. She started flowering beginning of July, then revegged on me. Became very leafy. Made some very nice blonde hash out of her though. Nice day end smoke. Was impressed with the small Ulduz/RD that I used for a mom this winter. Progeny look nice and Indy dom.

Have you grown either Viking and or Maroc Inspiration before? Got some little ones going. Most likely will do a small grow and show on here. I will let you when i do.

Peace

The EWS is a nice smoke as I recall. All had a slight purple colour here I think because of the cold wet weather. I got PM in nearly all the top buds. She wasn't the best smelling skunk more sweet than musky rotting skunk. She very early though. I didn't use any calcium last time I grow them but bob convinced me to use it. Hopefully no PM this time as bob grows on the same ground as me.

Sour cream was from DNA genetics If I remember correctly i got them a long time ago as freebies with a order. I have keeped her a long time after a mate grow her out here from September right through the winter something I have only seen done this 1 time. Other people have tried with new DNA sour cream and it apparently dose not even flower outdoor here anymore. I have about 10 seed left so I will have to repro them next year.

The UlduzxRD was very indy during growth for me but she stretchs like a beast for me in flower. keeped her tight indy bud structure though. I was very impressed with both that and the AOFxRD. I grow some cheese crosses in the same patch but they looked rubbish in comparison.

Looks like bob added the mob then. I must of read it wrong. I got mob x FBG to. I think he made them? I am growing these this year. No mob x ogk though if Harold rates them though you can bet they are stinky lol.

I haven't grown pure Viking but I have some here to grow. Nether have I grown marocan inspiration in pure form. I have grown a cross lala made a few year back that was spicy smelling.

Last edited:
Hey Brock1 where or what are you going to transplant them into? I'm pulling up a chair man.
They are getting planted straight on site. I will dig and amend 2 rows for them. Then I will dig a small trench in each row and slide the seedlings into the trench. Nearly all are above ground now so it will probably happen tomorrow so a picture update then. As the saying goes a picture speaks a thousand words so it should make it a little easier to understand as I am not the best with wording things. :thumbsup:

They are getting planted straight on site. I will dig and amend 2 rows for them. Then I will dig a small trench in each row and slide the seedlings into the trench. Nearly all are above ground now so it will probably happen tomorrow so a picture update then. As the saying goes a picture speaks a thousand words so it should make it a little easier to understand as I am not the best with wording things. :thumbsup:

Very cool brock1 can't wait to see them.

Back